7-Whatever It Takes

For the next few days I help Anthony with getting our time travel platform all set up, Rocket and Bruce had been successful in getting Thor to come back, and well he defiantly was not the same. Thor had lost his muscular figure, had grown out his beard and his hair, and smelled like he hadn't bathed in months. I was sitting on the platform that we had been creating when I got the notice of a jet returning. I head outside, and see it is the jet Natasha had taken. I hold batted breath as the back opens and I hope that she got Clint to come back. The back fully opens up and I see two figures walking off the ship, and I run up to Clint, and hug him. "Good to see you too mom" he jokes with me.

"I'm so sorry" I say to him.
"Hey, you've got nothing to be sorry about" he says to me.
"I know" I say as we go to head inside the compound.

"Nat, says this is gonna get my family back" he says to me.
"That's the plan" I tell him, "it's good to see you again Clint" I add as I then walk away to go check on everyone else.

A few days after everyone being back I stand with Bruce, Scott and Nebula as Scott was getting suited up and ready for the test run. "Time travel suit, not bad" James comes into the room saying. Bruce very carefully picked up the Pym particles, and was going to put them in Scott's suit.
"Hey, hey, hey. Easy, easy" Scott warns him.

"I'm being very careful" Bruce tells him.
"No, you're being very Hulky" Scott says.
"I'm being very careful" Bruce assures him once more.

"These are Pym Particles, all right? And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have, we aren't making anymore" Scott says panicking.
"Scott, calm down" James tells him.

"Sorry

"Sorry. We've got enough for one round-trip each. That's it. No do-overs. Plus two test runs" Scott says as he places the Pym particle in his suit and suddenly he shrinks and then un-shrinks, "One test run" he then says, "I'm not ready for this" he tells us.
"I'm game" we then hear Clint say, and we look at him, "I'll do it" he says.
"You sure about this?" I ask him.
"Yeah I am" he says looking at me.

Clint changes into the time travel suit, and Nebula gets it started up, "Clint, now you're gonna feel a little discombobulated from the chronoshift. Don't worry about that" Bruce tells him and he nods.

"Wait...wait a second. Let me ask you something. If we can do this, you know...go back in time, why don't we just find baby Thanos? And you know" James says as he motions with his hands killing Thanos.
"First of all, that's horrible" Bruce says to him.
"It's Thanos" James says.
"And secondly, time doesn't work that way. Changing the past, doesn't change the future" Bruce says.

"Look, we go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them... Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved." Scott says.
"Bingo" Clint agrees.
"That's not how it works" Nebula tells them.
"Well, that's what I heard" Clint tells her.
"Wait, by who? Who told you that?" Bruce asks him.
"Star Trek, Terminator, Timecop.. Time after Time" James lists off.