6-The Truth Is...

"Pepper, what did you find?" I ask her, as we head to the car Coulson came in.

"A lot" she replies to me. "Obadiah was the one who got Tony kidnapped. Willow you need to get to him, you need to protect him please" she says to me and I can see the worry in her face.
"Coulsen protect her" I tell him.                                                                       

"Will do Ma'am" he says and I watch them go in his car and drive away. I get into the car that we had come to STARK Industries in and I speed off to my house, needing to get a few things.  I decide to try and call Tony when I arrive at the house, but I get no answer. I park my car and head inside, taking my phone out, I call Rhodes hoping he can get to Tony faster.

"Rhodes, its Willow you need to go check on Tony now!" I tell him.
"Hang on Willow, I just got the same call from Pepper, she says Obadiah set the whole thing up with Tony, he's behind the kidnapping" he says to me.

"Yes, she got some files from the home server at STARK Industires, he wanted Tony out of the company so he could sell weapons to terriorist" I explain as I go to my safe and unlock it. I take out my bow and arrows and a few of my guns and knives.

"I'm headed there now" he tells me.
"Thank you Rhodes" I tell him as I end the call. I quickly change into my cat suit and pull on my belt and ankle holsters. Once I'm prepared I head down to my garage, and I start up my motorcycle. I race off to Tonys house praying I find him alive.

I pull up to the house, and enter arrows drawn, "Tony! Tony!" I call out, and make my way through the house. I head down the stairs and toward the lab, "Tony!" I call out again,
"Down here Willow!" I hear Rhodes shout and I lower my bow, pacing my arrow back in the quiver.

"Thank God, Tony are you okay?" I ask him ad I see he's getting the suit ready.
"I have to go stop Obadiah" he tells me.
"Agent Coulson is with Pepper, they are headed to arrest him at STARK Industries" I tell him.
"He took my new reactor Willow, he has a suit like mine, he's going to hurt them" he tells me.

"Damnit!" I shout, as he continues to get the suit and gets the bots to put it on him.
"That's the coolest thing I've ever seen" Rhodes then says.
"Not bad, huh? Let's do it" Tony says once his suit is fully on, he blasts at the car he demolished the other night, and it moves out of his way.

He looks back over at us," You need me to do anything else?" Rhodes asks him.
He then makes the helmet fully close on his face, "Keep the skies clear" he says as he then blasts off through the hole in the house.

"Damn!" Rhodes says before he looks over at the silver suit, "Next time baby" he says, "You need me?" he then asks me.

"No, just go do what he asked, I tend to stay here and try and help him" I say as Rhodes gets into his car and takes off. I then walk over to the computer system and bring up the communication system, "Tony, Tony can you hear me?" I asks him.