4-Endgame

The noise stops after a moment, and we uncover our ears, "Worthy" we then hear a robotic voice say, and I stand up along with Steve, as we all look toward the voice seeing that there is a broken Iron Legionnaire bot, looking up the group of us, "How could you be worthy? You're all killers" the bot says to us.

"Stark" "Anthony" Steve and I say together.
"JARVIS" Tony then calls out.
"I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or I was a-dream" the bot goes on to say.
"Reboot Legionnaire OS. We got a buggy suit" Tony says trying to order JARVIS, who I realize is not responding to Tony's directions.
"There was a terrible noise. And I was tangles in....in.... strings" the bot says as it stumbles around. "I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy" it goes on to say.

"You killed someone?" Steve asks the broken bot, as I then reach up into my hand bag quietly taking out my hidden blaster.
"Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices" the bot says to us.
"Who sent you?" Thor asks.

"I see a suit of armor around the world" we then hear a recording of Tony's voice coming from the bot

"Ultron" Bruce and I say looking at Tony.
"In the flash, or, no, not yet. Not this chrysalis" the bot says to us, and both Thor, Maria and myself grip our weapons tighter. "But I'm ready. I'm on a mission" the bot says as I then take a slow step away from Steve, trying to move closer to the bot.

"What mission?" Natasha asks.
"Peace in our time" the bot says this to us, when two legionnaire bots come flying through the walls.  Steve flips the table in front of him, trying to protect himself and is sent flying backwards, "Steve!" I shout as I start firing at the robots. I then run over toward him making sure he is okay, "hey you okay?" I ask him as I help him get up.

"Never better" he replies as we head back to help the others, I start blasting at one of the bots that is trying to fire at Natasha and Bruce who were hiding behind the bar. Steve then jumps up onto the bots back trying to wrestle it back to the ground.
"Go...go!" I shout at Bruce and Natasha as I keep them covered, as they run for higher ground. I then jump behind the bar, and reaching under it I press a button that makes part of the bar flip over, and I take out a bow and quiver pack full of arrows. Placing arrows on the bow, I take aim, and let the arrows go, seeing as they make contact with the one bot that Steve was still fighting off.
"Anthony you better shut these down!" I shout at him.