3-Yes You Do

Sam heads to a café nearby as Steve and I stand outside, looking over at Natasha who just finished talking to a man. Steve then dials Natasha's phone and we watch as she answers, "Yeah?" she answers.
"You all right?" Steve asks her.
"Uh, yeah, thanks. I got lucky" she says to us, as I watch her stand up and realize that we must be nearby, "I know how much Barnes means to you two. I really do. Stay home. You'll both only make this worse. For all of us. Please" she pleads with us.

"Are you trying to say that you will arrest us?" I ask her.
"No. Someone will. If you two interfere. That's how it works now" she says to us.
"If he's this far gone, Nat, I should be the one to bring him in" Steve tells her.
"Why?" she asks him.
"Because I'm the one least likely to die trying" he says as he hangs up the phone. The two of us walk away and head to the café walking up to Sam.

"She tell you two to stay out of it?" he asks us and we say nothing, "Might have a point" he adds.
"He'd do it for me" Steve tells him.
"1945, maybe. I just want to make sure we consider all our options. The people that shoot at you two, usually wind up shooting at me" Sam says to us.

Sharon then walks up to the café, "Tips have been pouring in since the footage went public

Sharon then walks up to the café, "Tips have been pouring in since the footage went public. Everybody thinks the Winter Solider goes to their gym. Most of it's noise. Except for this" she says as she slides a folder over to Steve and I.  "My boss expects a briefing, pretty much now...so that's all the head start you're gonna get" he tells us.
"Thank you" I say to her.
"You're gonna have to hurry. We have orders to shoot on sight.

Steve and I stand in the apartment in Bucharest, the windows are all covered in newspaper, there is a single mattress in the apartment, and Steve spots a journal on the top of the fridge. He picks it up and looks at the journal, opening pages, coming to one page that shows a picture of Steve in his Captain America suit, and one of me in my Artemis suit. "Head's up Cap, Artemis, German Special Forces, approaching from the south" Sam comes across the comms saying.
"Understood" Steve tells him. We both then sense that we are not alone, and turning around we see Bucky standing there looking at us.  "Do you know us?" Steve asks him.

"You're Steve, she's Willow. I read about the two of you in a museum" Bucky says to us.
"They've set the perimeter" we hear Sam saying.
Steve places the journal down, "I know you're nervous and you have plenty of reason to be" Steve says looking at Bucky, "But you're lying" he adds.

"I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore" he says to us.
"They're entering the building" we hear Sam saying.
"The people out there that think you did, they are coming here now for you" I say to Bucky, "and they wont be planning on taking you out of here alive" I add.

"That's smart" Bucky says to us, "Good strategy" he adds as we hear footsteps above us.
"They're on the roof. I'm compromised" Sam informs us.
"This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck" Steve says to him.
"It always ends in a fight" Bucky says to us.
"Five seconds" Sam tells us.