•PART 1•

Authors note:
Please do correct me if am mistaken somewhere. Would be glad to correct it.
The plot starts from shivay confronting bua and continues further.
........................................................................

Bua:" your father...Your mother...your uncle... Your aunt...They are all murderers .This..This Oberoi empire...oberoi empire is built on God knows how many dead innocent lives. You all you Omkara rudra all are living in misconseption. And when this truth will come out na, your this brotherhood, ishqbaazi ,everything will be destroyed".

Shiv: "And why do you think I will believe you after all this, you can't make me against my family"
Bua's mouth scretched a long side showing her not so small teeth .The evil laughter of hers echoing the whole room making Shivay's blood boil.

Bua: "You are so naive nephew, so naive. OK I agree you don't believe me, but you believe your parents and aunt uncle na. So come at 12 at night at Kalyani mills. You will know the truth by yourself only. You will know their true faces today 12 am at night at Kalyani mills...........12 am Kalyani mills".

Roop walked ahead pausing in her tracks near the door. Turning back she could see an contemplating shivay, automatically a evil smirk appears on her face.

​Shivay starts to leave the room absent minded recalling the words of Roop(They are murderers, you all are living in misconception,12am Kalyani mills).

Near the corridor
Shivay is brought out of his trance,with the moment going between the elder oberois in dining room.
Tej: "Today's lunch seems and smells delicious, may I know who has cooked it"

Pinky: "oh ho jethji, it would be tasty only na, afterall your Janu has made it".
Pinky told while teasing tej.

Tej:"oh my mata, is the kitchen safe?"

Janvi: tejjjjj

Tej:"sorry sorry januuu"
winking at janvi said tej Stertching the Janu, eyeing pinky.

Janvi: "shut up tej, behave" .

Pinky: "oh ho jethani ji,how will he resist himself, when he is still head over heals for you"

Shakti:"yes bhaisaab do you remember how you used to roam behind janvi bhabhi in those days"
Said shakti giggling.

Tej: "oh shut up shakti, you instead of romancing your wife were busy in prayers, it isn't my fault"
Tej said shrugging making shakti scrunch his nose.

Pinky:"look what is he saying shakti ji"
Hearing tej,  pinky hit on shakti arms, whereas tejvi giggled watching them.

Seeing shivay there,
Pinky:"come Shivay, have lunch"

Shivay(coming out of his trance): "No mom you all have lunch, I need to attend a video conference"
Saying this Shivay leaves the dining table, but what Shivay fails to notice is Anika standing behind the pillar,listening to him.

Anika was worried sensing him worried and absent minded. On the top of that, his sensometer wasn't working making Anika doubts come true.

Anika:"I need to know what is troubling shivay, and why is he stressing so much"

.At poolside.

Shivay POV:
no...no...they can't do this,my family can't do this, but what if bua accusations are true?no no shivay think calmly,you yourself can't doubt  your family. Atleast without proofs. What if......

Anika who reached poolside following shivay saw him standing in dark. Killing his darkness in seconds she lights the poolside. She switch on the light.