•Part 54•

Suprised......

Shocked......

Angry.....

Happy.....

Am back with update, after so many days. Almost two months.

So sorry for delay and disappearing that to unannounced*holding my ears*
Extremely sorry.
College reopening had mixed up all the schedules. And on top offline exams.
So back now after sorting it all😁😌

Will update regularly from now on.
Thank you for your patience and support guys.

Keep supporting.
........................................................................
Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

It was morning, a bright one. Excitement would be a small word for all. There was a continuous hustle bustle in house. Youngsters running from here and there, prepping everything. He excitement and the happiness reflecting on their faces made elders sip their tea happily.

It was decided that they will move after having lunch. While elders were enjoying their tea, youngsters were planning, sipping their drinks.

They all have decided to stay in the oberoi Farmhouse for upcoming days, and go for shopping, roam around places. A group was already made among themselves. Anika-rudra-gauri and om-bhavya.
Whereas shivay sat there listening to his babies plan, chuckling at them. So did om and bhavya. The excitement level of trio wasn't any less than a child.

Cherry on the cake was shivays absence for two days atleast. Means no unhygienic gyaan and no blushika to anika relief. But still she wished for him to join them, to spend some time with him.

Elder couple dispersed to their rooms for some rest, dadi stayed among youngsters suggesting some fun activities.

Anika looked at shivay who was apart, waiting for something impatiently. She looked around and saw everyone busy, discussing. She moved towards him, sitting beside him, she took his hand into his.

Anika called out for shivay, they held their voice low, resembling whispers.
anika : Shivay..
he glanced at her, masking his impatience.

anika : I don't know, what you are waiting for ....this impatiently... but I know if this is making you impatient it must be very important for you.
she said looking into his eyes, who were unmasking themselves infront of his love.

You know na, I know your all shades, even more than your brothers. You know you can share it with me.
She said caressing his palm, clutching.

Shivay..... remember one thing, I am, I will always be beside you
hm?
Shivay nodded at her gratefully, eyes full of love for his life. He clutched them, and kissed her knuckles.

Anika tried to ask him once more hoping he would answer.: Please just one time tell me what's the matter
She coaxed.

Shivay : I........i......i am.... I can't anika... If I could...i would have told you.

he broke the silent. He Tried, but couldn't. Letting his hand out of her hold, stammering a bit. He wiped his face looking at other side.

Anika : you can shivay.....
she said determined, now stern, her voice a bit high.
Grabbing everyone's attention.