•Part 3•

Let's continue guys....
Do read, vote and comment please.
........................................................................
In shivika room.

The fear of loosing anika, again conquered his mind and heart owing to the nightmare.

Shivay started blabbering and sweating in his sleep: "A....ani..anika! Anika please Dont go leaving me alone. Listen to me once na, Acha am sorry listen to me once, you can't leave me. I need you, Anika please Dont go..... Don't go.....Anika.Anikkaaaaa"

Shivay woke up in middle of his deep slumber worried and trembling. He was panting heavily, sweat beads glistening on his face. He could almost hear his heartbeat.

Shivay turned around to see Anika nowhere in room. He begins to panick not finding Anika in room, thinking his dream to be reality he started yelling.

Shivay:"Anika where are you? Don't go leaving me come back to me na, I can't live without you Anika. Anikkaaa"

Hearing his scream, Anika comes running to room to see shivay sitting in bed blabbering with worried facial expression.
She in an instant runs towards shivay to calm him, he was still blabbering asking anika not to leave him. Listening to this, Anika jerks Shivay and shouts.

Anika:"Shivaay!!"

Shivay froze hearing her voice and looks at her with tear in his eyes. He realises it was just a bad dream, a dreadful nightmare for him. She makes him sit comfortably on bed.
Anika observed that the fear still resided in his eyes.

Anika:"Shivay, calm down,please!calm down"
Anika rubbed over area above his heart calming his aching heart, and wiped off his sweat beads on his forehead. Holding his hands Anika nodes negatively and kisses his forehead.

Anika:"I m here shivay! I am not going anywhere, leaving you"

Shivay:"Promise me anika, whatever happens you're not leaving me. Till you are there with me , I can fight the whole world but not without you......not without you........Never leave me alone"
Shivay hugs her tightly from her waist, crying like a baby repeatedly asking her to not to leave him alone again, to trust him.

Anika pecked his hairs, soothing him.
She parts away breaking the hug, and wipes the tears rolling down his beautiful eyes. The thing Anika hated to see was Shivay in tears. She cant tolerate her great wall of Shivay Singh Oberoi vulnerable.

Anika :"what happened Shivay??"

Shivay describes his dream to her, where she wasn't giving him ears and parting her ways from him for ever,with tears rolling down his eyes again. Anika hugged him wiping his tears.

Shivay :"you will trust me na? You won't leave me alone na?"
Shivay asked innocently.

Anika:"Never Shivay, never ever"

She bends down and takes his lips into hers kissing him, she knows that now only this can calm him down. He starts dominating her in their kiss, pouring out all his emotions, fear and love in kiss. Sensing his condition anika lets him dominate ,if this can calm him a bit she will do anything for him. They broke apart breathing heavily.

Anika:"Mark my words shivay! I won't leave you alone and go, I love you Shivay"
Anika said panting.

Shivay smiles at her with tears in his eyes and answers: I know, I love you.

Anika:"janti hun"
Said Anika while kissing his forehead.
Despite of Anika denying, Shivay heads towards the poolside.

Shivay makes his way towards the poolside and settles at the border of pool.