•PART 2•

Their moment was disturbed by......
.
.
.
.
.
Our one and only one
.
.
Khannaji who came to poolside earned shivay's glare, as being a disturbance in their moment.
Khanna giggled looking at shivay's adorable frown .
Khanna:"Sir,shall we leave for the meeting??As the American delegates are about to start their meeting in an hour. We should leave....."He is interrupted by Anika

Anika: "No khannaji, shivay wouldnt be attending the meeting . He is not in condition to attend , postpone the meeting to some other day"

Hearing her, both the men were shocked. Only they knew how important it is for shivay to go with Khanna.
Khanna:"but mam....."

Anika interupts Khanna glaring him.
Khanna gestured Shivay with eyes, Shivay knew there was something urgent, which needs his notice. Now he needs to convince his Billi, to let him go.

Knowing that Anika won't let Khana allow, shivay tries to convince her but before he could continue Anika interupts.
Anika:"I am not listening to anything Shivay"
Shivay signs Khanna to speak up and try to convince his Billi.

Khanna: "Mam,the delegates are in India for today only. They have a flight scheduled by evening"
Khanna tried to convincing his angry and tadibaaz mam. Unfortunately today he has got no luck.

Anika to Khanna:"I don't know, make some excuse but shivay won't come. That's it"

Anika then turning to Shivay, held his both hand and says: "I don't know the whole reason for your worry, for now the thing which you need the most is rest . First of all you didn't had your breakfast in morning and now you even had your lunch, and on top of that you skipped your medicines ,so now I won't tolerate your irresponsibility towards your health. No office ,no stressing out today, understood"

Shivay gave up trying, he knew convincing his Billi in case of health is impossible even for the Shivay Singh Oberoi.

Anika to Khanna:"request them to postpone the meeting for another day"
Said.. or better say Anika ordered khannaji, she draged shivay along and left the poolside.

Anika knew that it was something important for Shivay to attend, she could feel he was stressed about something from days. But she didn't want him to stress a lot much,its not good for his health.

Anika didn't want to pressurize shivay to let out the truth, if he is unsure. The truth isn't that important than his health for her now. For now she knew Shivay can not stress much, being a heart patient from his birth.
He meant the world to her, in no way she could lose him or let his health worsen.
Dragging shivay by her hands Anika and Shivay left the poolside. Both left towards their room.

Anika dragged him towards their room. While Shivay followed her like a lost puppy, with a cute puppy face.

After they entered the room, she made him sit on the couch. Shivay was not the one who would listen easily. He tried getting up but she pushed him down sitting on his lap, making him freeze on the spot.

Looking into his beautiful eyes with her innocent doe shaped eyes which made him go numb. He felt the undying love the women had who was sitting in front of him, had for him with that mere gaze.

His anika loved him so selflessly that , at times even he felt unworthy for her love given to fact that, he has always indirectly given her pain and tears only. Unfortunately, he wasn't that strong to let her go away from him.

Seeing him lost, anika kissed his forehead with sheepish smile on her face . It eventually let shivay out of his thoughts. He flabbergast looked at her.

She kissed his forehead,followed by eyes one by one, cheeks and finally lips . He closed his eyes letting love sink in and relish it.
Breathing heavily, they broke apart joining their foreheads looking into each other eyes.
He pulled her closer by her waist, tightening his hold on her. Shivay nuzzled into her neck. Making her cheeks ripe like a tomato.

Anika :"Cheapde singh Oberoi . Now leave me ,let me get lunch for both of us"

Shivay:"you didn't have your lunch?"
shivay asked narrowing eyes.

Anika: "No, I planned to have with you. Shall I bring now or you need to show your nakhre noor jahan ke"

Anika made faces while telling it to him, which Shivay found, adorable.

Anika got up from his lap and moves out of room to get lunch for them. While moving out she looks back to see Shivay a little bit relieved making her proud on the successful attempt of diverting him.
Shivay calls Khanna as soon as anika left the room.

On call

Khanna : "Yes, sir?"
Shivay:"Iwon't be able to come for now Do one thing search all the possible information about Kalyani mills, it's employees, their family and let me know soon before evening. Make it fast . Also don't let anyone know about same"

Khanna :"Yes sir, you will get the information before evening "

Shivay hangs the call listening the footsteps nearing the room and takes back his position.
Anika entered the room,sliding the food trolly with her.

Looking at Shivay , she could see him return his charming smile to her. He shifts a bit making place for her, beside him.
She settles down and starts to serve in two plates. Shivay stops her and takes the second plate and keeps aside. She looks questioningly at him.

Shivay serves for both in single plate saying

Shivay:"Dadi says eating in one plate makes love for each other more stronger"

Shivay takes a morsel and forwards it to anika . She gladly accepts smilingly.

Further she forwards a morsel to shivay . Staring at her eyes he accepts with love.

Both complete their lunch feeding each other lovingly.

Gathering their plates, she leaves the room and returns with his medicines.

Shivay heads towards the bed,settling down on comfy mattress he slides down supported by headrest.

Anika reaching the room sees Shivay holding his head in pain, she makes her way towards the drawer, pulls out balm later moves towards bed.
The instant anika settles beside him, Shivay straighten up himself. Anika nods negatively.

Shivay makes space for her to sit, and lays down on her lap. She took out balm and started massaging his head with love and care.
Shivay closed his eyes feeling her love, living the movement being pampered by his love and hugged her by waist. Lost in her love he didn't know when sleep overtook him and fell into deep slumber.

After sometime, she saw him in deep slumber on her lap, with frown on his forehead. Releasing his hold from her waist she gently placed him on bed without disturbing his sleep, and caressed his cheeks and forehead and kissed them. The frown disappeared and a serene smile appeared.

Anika: "I know Shivay something is bothering you. But this time whatever it might be , I won't let you handle everything alone. I was and will be always with you"

Kissing his forehead followed by caressing his face once again, she whispered in his ears:"I love you Shivay"

Anika left room silently, letting him rest. On way she found Khanna moving towards their room, she stopped Khanna in his tracks and ordered him not to disturb Shivay for sometime and come afterwards.
Khanna left helplessly.

........................................................................

•|THANK YOU|•

Please do vote and give review.