•Part 25•

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere. It is long part.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Oberoi mansion.

Shivika room

Anika in corner hugging shivays coat and their couple picture.
Anika: shivay..... She whispers
Shivay you are fine na, she said caressing his coat.
I know nothing will happen to you. I you are the great shivay singh oberoi. Aur Shivay Singh Oberoi Ki jaan itne asani se nahi jaati.
Mein to apki jaan hun na, toh apko kaisa kuch ho sakta hai.
Apko kuch nahi hoga. Muhje bata hai.
Vo veer apka aur hamara kuch nahi bigad sakta.
Nothing
She says with blank, red, teary eyes. Having a conversation with his coat or better say consoling herself.

kyun shivay. What did it happen. Why did this happen. We were so happy today, but now. I got my family back, surname back, happiness back. We got the proofs. We were about to live happily and what happened now?  She clasps her mouth, crying.

Wiping her tears out, remembering the two persons who destroyed everything, anger resurfaced her

Anika: veer, bua. Them. I won't leave them alive, when they come infront of me. None dares to mess with Shivay and anika family. None.
In Goa that veer tortured, and now here bua. Why can't the past leave us. Why can't past let us live happily.

Even after being this guilty and criminal they still had audacity to attack us. Not even a inch of guilt lay in these monsters?

She exclaims angrily to herself, remembering their tortures they rained on shivika in Goa and family.

How veer tried to prove anika mad, poisoned shivay, kidnapped anika,tried to burn alive, the auction. How much ever she tried she cant erase all those horrible memories and experiences.

The fire inside her had that audacity to burn them live. Tip their hands off who killed her father, tortured her shivay. Make them scream to death. Burn them into ashes. And remove their identity from the world.

Remembering the time of torture, both made to Shivay made her shiver, in anger gritting her teeth. And on the top. They held dadi. Dadi, bua mother, on gun point. How can someone be so blind in revenge, that they can kill the mother too.

How can they do such. Shivay and me experienced their hatred and conspiracy. Veer and bua had enmity from us. But dadi too. How can a daughter do such. How?
She was in daze . How low can bua fall. Conspiracy against her brothers son and daughter-in-law. Trying to kill them. How low would she fall more. How can she face herself after doing all these.

Happiness, it never lingered for more time in my life, not only mine shivy also. When ever happiness arrives, the bad news also arrives with it in our life.

Why. The truth came out, we had proofs, every damn thing to clear out all things and misunderstanding. And the case would been closed by now. But no how can all go right. Destiny has to play it's chance right. Everything was going accordingly but now you aren't beside me.......... Who will be my strength shivay? She asks to photo frame in her hand, caressing shivay photo sobbing lightly.

What shall I do if all this proof, truth, justice when I don't have you beside me to hold me. To celebrate the joy. That veer, he thrashed you so bad, gun shot. What if it hit you hard and....... No.