Part 33

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere. It is long part.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Shivay and sweatlana share a smile.

Shivay : who said we don't have proofs.

Shivay and sweatlana share a determined, look at each other, giving away their famous victory smirk.

.........................Flashback............................

When they were in sweatlana lab searching some equipments to escape and contact the family.

Shivay found the pen drive in the drawer, which was almost hidden.

Bringing it up, questioning sweatlana he was glad that he got a solid proof against the mother son duo.

Sweatlana may seem cool, short tempered, aggressive but she isn't fool to get easily trapped. For the safety and precaution purpose she had kept recording of all the confessions of veer and bua.
So in case if they double crossed her, it would be them who would be crumbled down.

It included their planning and plotting, almost everything each and every discussion from the time they had met. It did even contain all the manipulations, gayatri case, car blast,poisoning ,everything which bua and veer once shared with sweatlana.

Sharing it with shivay, she was somewhere guilty, her gaze lowered.
But something clicked her. She glanced at shivay who was seeing the pendrive intensely, he glanced up from pen drive. And what she witnessed was a deadly smirk of shivay singh oberoi. They would knock on the door at the right time, with proper weapon, no chance to back off.

The pen drive contained everything, which would lead veer and bua to hell. All the proofs which sweatlana almost mentioned were included. Not only from these days but the year ago life threatening attacks and plans too.

........................................................................

There was nothing in pendrive that could reduce their punishment even for a hour.

The pen drive was played, shocking gasps and angry glares were what resonated in the court. The rivalry of 10-20 years, was peeled off.

Tej, shakti, omru were seething in anger witnessing the records. So did anika and rest of them.

Anika had those daggers, throwing at mother son. If looks and thinking would kill, they would have reached hell by now.

Shivay and sweatlana had neutral face, somewhere they were expecting such. It wasn't any new to them. Knowing someone who is always behind your life, you won't be shocked or suprised to witness the proofs of their crime.

There was always a common rule between both of them : expect the unexpected.

Veer was hell shocked seeing tables turned. They both didn't expected this. Sweatlana coming up and supporting shivay was the least they thought of. Not even in their dreams. And proofs, where did they arrive from.

Angry, veer hiss at his mother, with anger dripping through his eyes at her, whereas bua called her gaze down, betrayed.

Both of them perfectly double crossed veer and his mother. Veer and bua had their gaze down, still not a glimpse of guilt on their faces. Just anger,frustration.