•Part13•

Let's continue guys......

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.
........................................................................

She continues and is shocked to listen bua words of finishing him, the sound of fire flames burning furiously, after sometimes, bua screams and moans. And khana entering. The audio stops there.

Anika: Shivay aag, app thik hai na. Bua unhone apko........ She clasps her hand to mouth.

Anika looks worriedly at shivay, she checks him worridely ,his face hands chest to see any major injuries. Not finding any rather than one on his forehead and hands

Bua tried to kill him, set him on fire. She lit the kalyani mills on fire with shivay inside. Shivay unconscious...... In middle of burning mills....... None to save....... He could have......
She couldn't fathom the further thoughts of something happening to shivay. She would always be thank full to Khana. Nothing will happen to shivay. Nothing happened to him. He is safe. Safe and fine sitting in front of her. The thoughts emerging scared her. Loosing shivay is what she can't afford. She was scared to infinity about something happening to shivay, loosing him, when finds him safe near her, infront of her.

She immedaitely hugs him. Shivay smiles widely and pulls her into him more.

She hugging him tightly, starts weeping.

Her pain, her miseries till now, her lonely life, her past ,her nightmares, her humilation, her knowing back her family, her fathers death, her chutki, the orphanage time all the pain she suffered through these years where brought out all together in form of tears, when she was safe in the arms of her anchor, her sun.

She got to know that the family whom she loved, who she considered above everything else werent the reason. Why don't know she felt relief. She was glad, she didnt leave her family. She doubted about bua, but brushed it off not wanting to discuss anytime soon about herm

And shivay, he was here for her, her love and only her. Not for the truth, or blaming someone.

As if she had a achor to hold on in this storm in life. Someone whose life begins and end at her. Where she stood at the first place in his life. The tears where not only her pain, but happiness, happiness of life. That it provided everything she wished for, at a time where she was hopeless.
Destiny is unpredictable.

Seeing her weeping more, shivay hugs her more close if possible to his chest.

He runs his hands in her hairs in order to calm her down, but he doubted if it did. He let her cry her heart out, because he knew, this time he is there for her, with her, beside her, to hold her up more strong.

She needs to let her pain out from her.
After sometime passed, anika was still weeping, But shivay is shivay, he cant see her tears, cant tolerate them, doesnt matter its of happiness or pain.

Anika came out of the hug, wiping her tears, though shivay was unwilling but she parted away.

She passes a broad smile to shivay full of love and those happy eyes. Shivay too smiles, at her.

Both of their stomach growls in hunger. Listening it they burst out in laughter.

Shivay: gets up saying I will cook something for both he says.

Anika: no shivay, you rest I will cook something ,she forwards herself.

Shivay: no please
he denies making faces.