Part 45

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading❤

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Anika was settled on bed, beside shivay sleeping form, caressing his hairs, as he slept. No one spoke a word after shivay lost his conscious. Silence felt better than those denial whimpers of shivay.

Rudra was away to bring first aid box and om was having talk with doctor near poolside leaving shivika alone yet close to them.

Anika just kept on looking at a sleeping shivay. Her eyes guilty for behaving with him such. Her eyes continuosly flooding with tears, not minding to wipe them she let those flow.

Her mind was blur with recent happenings. Her shivay was scared,he went out of control, hurting himself, and then..... she had to take control. She caused him pain, but what she didn't knew was she was his peace jis calmness.

Her eyes still flashed those frightened eyes and form of shivay. He was trembling,shivering. Never had she witnessed him such.

It was shivay who was hurt but it pained her. Stabbed her. Her heart felt heavy. She forced him, she forced him with what he feared. His eyes held hurt and pain.

She knew that his actions had reason and were justified. He had managed everything alone from a long time. Be it either family, business. It's always been on him, it's he who decide and executes. And as known it had surely formed a habbit for him.

From how much she has known, shivay had managed om with help of Rudra the max. Though she doesn't know depth of it. But now she knew, may be shivay never showed it out loud but om past had effect on many things including shivay and his decision.

And one of those was quiting those sedatives. She remembered how dadi had cried to her explaining the past of Shivomru. And that surely included the struggles Om and family has to go through. He was always the one who had his own control.

She always thought being rich only had pros, but listening to those past of brothers and family. She knew that it was worst than anything else. Atleast being poor she had peaceful sleep and food to eat, but it was the opposite on other side.

And now it made sense. Shivay had always been the one to bare the consequences of whatever happened. Either good or bad. And she knew what made him the great wall of shivay singh oberoi.
Not only the great wall but the ruthless businessman of this corporate word, who used the pros of his name to cover up the worst consequences.

He had doubted himself, when om had relied on drugs instead of him. Slapped himself tight, had been around om all the rest of time. Has witnessed his family breaking apart more. What was left to witness more for him? yet he was above all these with happiness.

What was her man made up of?
shattered many a times, sometimes due to family, by family and for family yet he always rose with shine.

And she had promised herself to protect him. Protecting himself, she was protecting herself. And she will always. No her shivay isn't weak he is too precious.

This time she was glad to know it. She didn't know how much layers this billu ji of hers have. That each one suprises her. Even now, he was scared for her, and family instead of himself. Scared for letting his love and family go through the hell.

And she didn't knew how to handle this man of her. Why does he love them all that he keeps hurting himself for them? why can't he just rest? why his love is this pure? can't he be selfish for himself? can't he let all the family and her have some trouble for him? care for him?