•Part18•

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

In oberoi mansion

Dining area.
In tense atmosphere, Elder oberois are having breakfast. Dadi at head chair and both the elder couple at her either sides, with gauri and bhavya.

Though none was in mood to, but were insisted by ruvya to have some.

They got to know about shivika in early morning, and were tensed as after shivay call in night, there was none other. None knew about the patch up, but were just informed about all the things are settled up. They weren't sure about shivay and anika decision about how the things are settled.

What did it mean? What if anika wants to punish the family too? What will they all do? What if even shivay agrees to punish family? But all of them consoled themselves saying it was shivay, great wall, he won't let anything happen to family, shivay was there to handle it. Unknown to fact that shivay wasn't going handle this time.

They were worried for them, as both of them were Severly effected by it. They just wished whatever happens their (shivika) relation doesn't end up in worst way. Last time it was bad, but this time if it happened this would be the worst than imagined. All of them hoped for best.

And the decision was still not known to them. The conference at the evening added up more pressure to the situation.

Shivay and anika not home still, omru had gone to bring them back but they were not reachable.

They were waiting for the four of them to return back and solve out. Especially for shivay.

Pinky was the one who was more desperately waiting for them. She knew, this time either it's fair to all or the worst for all. She remembers the three month shivika separation. She was guilty about it still, and if something too happened this time she won't be able to forgive herself. Never ever. Shivika separation had took a hard toll on both of them, and even family. She saw the condition, worst condition of her bahu and son , was worst staying apart. And this time she knew somewhere it would be worst if it happened. Last time it was just her, only her, reason for their separation, but this time it was the whole family. And she don't know what will happen.

Pinky knew anika decision was the final one this time. She now knew her son, her shivay not the shivay singh oberoi. He would stay back and let Anika handle this. But she hoped for best. Not for family or oberoi name but for her children. For her bahu and beta.

Dadi pov

She was time to time glancing at the elder oberois. She knew the blunders and mistakes they made. Shivay did provide her recording. She was ashamed of their actions and thinking. But foremost she doubted her upbringing.

Somewhere upbringing her sons she forgot her daughter, never gave a look at her. She was busy in teaching her son business and rules,but forgot about love, respect and humanity.

Dadi knew that her sons were brought up and shaped such, she never tried to break and reshape them. Maybe they would have a bit of senses and not the least she ignored it always saying its their silliness.

She knew that her sons won't give a damn about her words after arrival of their own family, thus she started to shape shivay, whatever their parents lacked. She taught him responsibilities, family, care, love for brothers, men are superior, dadaji dream, no fights, keeping family intact. She never realised that she put the whole responsibility of family, even her sons on shivay. And he being the prodigal son can't deny and have to take it all up. Even after realization she always covered up her guilt saying he is shivay singh oberoi and none goes against his will. Irony.