•Part 28•

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

.......................................................................

Oberoi mansion.

Shivika room..

Anika, Khana and om.

Anika : khana bhaiya got to know about anything.
She asked again, after asking Innumerable times.

Khana : no ma'am. It seems like they are still here in the city. Don't know why.

And I don't think they will hide shivay sir in any crowded area, they would be in danger if they do so.

Anika hmm and om nods for the information Khana provided.

Om : but till when we will wait we have to find shivay soon. I don't know how he would be
He says chockingon on his words, emotional.

Anika glanced at om and caress his shoulder.

Anika : he would be fine om. Don't you remember shivay singh oberoi ki jaan itni asani se nahi jati. Nothing will happen to him.
She assures him, actually not him but herself.

While she was comforting everyone, she was doing the same for herself. Having hope. Trust in Shivay, he would be back, all safe. For her.

Om nods to her, not that he is weak but the strength anika is showing makes him feel weak. Even after shivay condition, she was all strong and fierce. Just for them. For family.

And being family they aren't doing anything else than weeping and worrying.

He knew somewhere the strong and fierce mask was till the time shivay came back.
After the comeback of shivay, the khidkitod, joyful khidkitod anika bhabhi would be back to.

Anika turns to om : I will inform you as soon as i get to know about shivay. But till then you proceed with he court preps. I don't want anything to do wrong tomorrow om. This is maybe the last chance to set everything right.

Om : OK bhabhi. You don't worry about court proceedings. I would handle it. But please keep me informed timw to time about anything you find suspicious. Or any information of shivay.

To which anika nods, her attention on the tab in which Khana was showing the GPS tracker.

Om leaves the room and anika and khanna continue the search for their love shivay and shivay sir.

Kapoor warehouse.

Shivay revealed all the truth and incidents that took place in these few days. Though he wasn't well all injured. He was able to mumble and whisper. The silent in the warehouse did make it easy to listen. Taking some occasional breaks he completed revealing the fiasco.

Sweatlana was shocked. Slumped on  old, rusted box. Eyes filled with tears. Shock and betrayal evident in her face. Not only that furious anger, and revenge to dripped from her face.

No this wasn't it. How can it be. Roop was the one responsible for all this. How. She fooled me all these years. He used me against the innocent. She used me for saving herself.

The reason for dad death was roop not oberois. She wasted all her life being trapped in roop words. Blinded in revenge from tej and shakti she didn't gave a glance to the truth. How can she. How did she go this much wrong.