•Part 30•

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere. It is long part.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Early dawn.

About 4 in morning.

The place all silent,dark. Stark Cold. Calm, Yet suffocating. The muddy foul smell. The wet and cold mud floor. The yellow light flickering, not stable. There wasn't enough brightness too.

There laid two souls unconscious. One bound and other freed yet very weak to do something.

In sometime, sweatlana wriggled her eyes, opening them slowly. Flickering her eyes, adjusting to surrounding. Pain throbbing in the back of her head. She hardly manages to crawl and sit up with support of some hard background.

She for a while stays closing her eyes, calm letting the pain go away.
Sheis comes into senses in some time and glances around.

Though the room wasn't brightened but she was able to see a silhouette lying on floor away from her. Guessing it to be none other than shivay.

She tries to wriggle out of the ropes. Not being able to do so. She crawls forward and gets hold of rod.

She then unties her hands, and the legs. Holding in head in pain she clutches her head tightly.

Snapping it out, she manages to crawl toward shivay.

Seeing his state, shocked her. The state in which shivay was depicted the brutal torture veer did. She clasps her mouth shocked. Not knowing how to react and what to do.

The mud below his body was almost soaked in blood. His body too heavy and loose. Unconscious. Heavily injured. She was literally scared for his life witnessing his state.

With energy left out, she turns shivay on his back. Patting his cheeks to receive some reaction from him, but there wasn't any.

She looks around and sees the bottle water she brought with herself yesterday for shivay.

She takes hold of it and fortunately there was some of water. Enough for a 2-3 sip alteast. She takes it, and sprinkles some on shivay.

Seeing him scrunching his eyes, and moving a bit. She was relieved. She took sip of water, saving some for shivay.

Shivay scrunches his eyes in pain. Twisting a bit in pain. He let's out a painful soft moan. His whole body paining, giving up. Taking toll on his senses. His back injured,bruises in face and body made it painful for him to stay at a position.

With help of sweatlana, he was made to sit, against the wall. Sweatlana handed him water. Calming a bit. Still moaning and twisting in pain, he looks around to find themselves in warehouse.

Sweatlana : looking around.

We have to escape from here shivay. Before these arrive again. Seeing the weather and coldness I guess it's still dawn. It's perfect time. They won't reach here this soon.

To which shivay nods at her. Taking the support of wall, he manages to stand up . Wobbly legs, and pain striking his body he is about to fall down but is held up by sweatlama, who puts his arm around her shoulder.

This takes time, and strengthen him a bit. At least to stand on his feet still stumbling, yet not stable

They go near the door. Sweatlana observes the door and manages to start pushing it.
Soon shivay to join her though was able to help her bit.