•Part7•

Let's continue guys....
Do read, vote and comment.
Thank you to the one who comment and vote.
........................................................................

Shivay singh oberoi is not the one to believe what he sees. Though he doubted this one time but he can't ignore it to. He needed explanation, the reason, why are these people here, what was the hidden past, kalyani mills hidden brutal past and clear everything for once and all.
He was supposed to listen to both sides of coin. He can't ignore one side and blame, not that he trust his bua.

Pinky took the initiative: shivay sunn, jo tu dekh raha hai will such nahi hai. Ye sab......

Shivay: yells "I know mom, yeah me jo dekha raha hun wo pura such nahi hai, par muhje pura sach janna hai. Pura matlab pura sach"
Shivay yells with "not to lie,niether excuse" tone.

on the other side,
Anika:"chal na Rudra ander chalte hai please"
says anika desperately with puppy worried eyes

Rudra :"nahi bhabhi, om ne mana kiya hai"
he nods no and holds her hand in tight grip.

Anika: acha phir ye body sirf dikhane ke liye banayi hai kya Rudra, chal na andar chalte hai agar andar musibat hogi to..."
she asks him, where he goes to deep thinking

Rudra:"baat to apne sahi kahi, hum chalenge but aap mera hath nahi chodoge thik hai?"he forwards his hand, she agrees and places her hand on his.

Anika:"Haan thik hai. chal jaldi"

They both come out of the car and moves towards the mills.

They come across om finding his way and joins him, from behind. Om is shocked to find them and whispers:"what are you both doing here, I told you to stay there in the car only na"

Rudra:"bhabhi ne zidd ki Om, mein mana nahi kar sakta,aur meine body dikhane ke liye nahi balki, taqat aur app logon ko bachane ke liye banayi hai. Abhi chup hoja aur chalo"
Om nods negatively sensing that his smart bhabhi fooled this smrt dumb Rudra.

Anika nods at his words, eyes busy searching for her shivay. Her sensometer starts guessing Shivay nearby and they get close to a wall behind where, they witness senior Oberois, bua and shivay in serious discussion.

Anika: "shush both of you now. Let me listen"

They nod and two of them move and hide behind a wrecked, rusted huge machine, whereas anika goes at poolside side. At a place where they can hear the whole conversation, not knowing it will destroy the peace of their enthralling life.

Inside:

Shivay: mom, dad, badepapa, badi ma, I trust you guys, I would really trust you people if what I get to hear is nothing but clear truth, pura sach sunna hai muhje. Sirf sach aur kuch nahi. he almost orders sternly

Bua notices three shadows, smirking, starts again :"What will they say I will say the truth"
though she says with her voice held pain, betrayal, truth and stiffness,indicating the truth and nothing else, which made them all believe her face easily.

Shivay and rest Oberois look forward:

Bua narrates: the mills was working very efficient, was even giving good success.but these selfish brothers of mine wanted more, became greedy, hence they were planning to lit up the mills and gain insurance finance. That day, on the day incident Mr and mrs shakti oberoi,mr and Mrs tej oberoi, Mr kapoor, Mr harsh trivedi were the people present in room at the night of the accident. Said bua sobbing.

Listening Mr harsh trivedi: anika is shocked, teary eyes and remembers some of the blurred childhood flashbacks. She stares at front absent minded to clear out her doubts.