Part 34

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere. It is long part.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.
........................................................................

The scene goes simultaneously with the media.

As soon as, Rudra left to handle
media. Anika steps back smirking at veer. Taking a deep breathe realizing herself, she turned on her heels, and made her way out of court room,directly and was followed by others.

Suprise was evident on faces of tia, om and sweatlana. Shivay knows anika better right? knows her all shades doesnt he? Her anger, her pain, her smile, that smirk. It was his khidkitod anika who was ready to do tai tai phis of veer.
He mentally face palmed himself, on choice of her words. She has affected him in best and worst way possible.

They all made their way towards a empty room, which was a few meters away.

Entering the place, the constables hand cuff veer and bua, and move back, as informed by shivay. To watch the show.

Shivay just kept smiling at anika. Encouraging her. His smile and support was what anika needed to gain strength, to make tiam-pacha of this vanmanush. She won't leave him sane and on his two feets.

But before that, anika needs to make shivay rest and safe. She saw him uncomfortable and in pain from the time he was back, and in no way she would risk his health.

Anika turned towards shivay, supporting him, dragged a chair, and settled him down. Caressing his cheeks, her eyes asking if he was okay getting assured, gazing him with those love filled eyes. He nodded yes, and kissed the hand which was placed on his cheeks.

Shivay glares veer angrily , which makes anika turned dangerously towards.

She signs om to come forward, om stands near shivay, behind his chair, how hand placed on shivay shoulder.

Veer stood in middle of room, infront of shivay, who was settled on chair. Whereas anika was standing in between them, facing veer.

Even though her back faced shivay, he was able to guess her anger. She was burning in anger.

The kalyani mill past, her dad, her sister, her own life and now her shivay, all the miseries in life were because of these two people.
And in no way is she gonna forgive them. Her aura spoke revenge, pure revenge for whatever she suffered from childhood till now.

These both indirectly snatched away everything from her. Her family, her name, childhood, sister, father-mother, teenage, her happiness and now were trying to snatch her love. In no way she would think a second of forgiving these monsters.

And she learnt one thing hard way, punishing ones love, gives the most beautiful-painful punishment, doesn't it?

And now she is not that kind hearted to let go these two. Obviously she is a far better version of shivay singh Oberoi. Anika Shivay singh oberoi.

Anika looked at veer in his eyes,daring him to glance and glare her and shivay. Due to fear, somewhere veer lowered his gaze knowing he has no way. To which shivay smirked. Being with shivay, dealing with problems, taught anika managing her emotions, dealing with their enemies, depicting her anger and furiousity, having no mercy at all.

Anika looked at sweatlana, who was near bua, who was still struggling to get out of hold.
But sweatlana was not the one to spare them easily.

Anika knew that somewhere sweatlana would handle bua till she manages this veer.