•Part9•

Lets continue guys

Enjoy reading

Do read,vote and comment.

Thank you to all who read,vote and commented.

Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.
........................................................................

Unfortunately she gets the hold of his phone and smashes it away, breaking it into small pieces. The truth was broken, scattered all around.

Bua: chalaki nahi.
Warns bua holding twisting shivay both hands at backside.

Par muhje bata tha, bata tha
Tu na haar nahi manega, shivay singh oberoi jo hai,
iIsliye......Isliye Maine pehle socha tha. Sab plan kiya tha maine. Pehle se.

She pushes shivay on ground.
Shivay stumbling falls in the front, with his head banging corner of some old machine. She immediately grabs the can of kerosene hid behind the machine.

He hold his head and tries to get up, she pushes him again, he gets hold of something delicate shining and suprisingly similar to him and recognizing it, watches it terrified.

Besides bua starts to pour the kerosene in the area surrounding shivay and machines.
She laughs seeing shivay in pain, trying to get up but in vain.

She returns with matchstick and lits up the area.

She laughs evilly, and says:
You were trying to get me fooled, get me trapped. Look at yourself you are trapped now, in roops trap, In this kalyani mills. Once again i am successful in liting up mills.
And if you manage to come outside also , it will be your dead body only.
She laughs evilly. Seeing shivay coughing due to smoke.

She leaves from there, and shivay continues coughing badly, trying to come out but fails to do so and faints there itself, with his fist closed.

Bua escapes mills hurriedly and is staring the entrance, like a bolt from a blue a hot- flaming part of the canopy crashes upon her before she can act.

She moans, screams in pain, feeling her part of shoulder and upper portion being aflame, burning a bit by bit, eating her up. Experiencing and going through the same pain she caused to million of people's. She continues screaming asking for help, but every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Maybe sometimes with more force.

You will never
Understand the damage
You did to someone until
The same thing is done
to you .
That's why I'm here.
-karma

On the other side:

In middle of dark, noiseless, breezy weather. An isolated small house, lay brightened.

Inside, the whole house was lightened up with bulbs all around. The house was lit with all the lights from outside, but none knew about the darkness within the soul sitting lonely.

A terrible, shivering, determined, strong soul, with a crumbled pillow , sat on the corner of the bed.

If not for the damp pillow, none would have know about her intense pain, which flowed through her eyes from betrayal,pain,hurt .

Anika(flashback)-

Small Anika and chutki, waiting for their dad to return home, as soon as he enters they both rushes to him asking what he brought for them.

When he denies both make a sad smile, and turn back , while he shows the chocolates he brought, making them jump out of happiness. Both sisters have a bite and forwards to their father. He takes a bite and lift both his daughters and goes to his wife enjoying their evening.

Their dad patting their heads singing Lullaby, making them sleep.
And sleeping with hugging his daughters.

And suddenly, one day everything got scattered. They used to wait every evening for their father to return. But in vain. They didn't knew that they won't see or feel their father anymore. The next day their mother left them, alone in this world, following their dad.

Leaving both innocent lives on their own self. They were thrown out of the house by their relatives. They reached temple stairs, living in orphanage for few days together, without any shield or shelter.
Two sisters were separated and life lived on with separation, pain and pain. Till they came to senses and we're able to conclude.
-(Flashback)

Anika: Look at my fate, I got my name lineage surname, but at the cost of his love. I don't know what does this fate is, everytime it gave me something, made me habituated to it, it snatched the same with more intensity and pain.

Even after struggling for surname, lineage from childhood and now when I got to know, I ain't happy for it.
For me surname never mattered, it only mattered to society surrounding me. I am satisfied with my name only. Just anika. Khidkitod anika.

With the word khidikitod and just anika came the memories of shivay complimenting her khidkitod khubsoorat.

Why did he hide this truth?
Isn't he over the naam, khoon khandan?
Why did he search for it now when everything was going all well?
Why, why do he have to spoil everything this time?
Didn't he say he was sun of her life? Why did he have to bring the darkness?

Suddenly something strike her:
he was doing nothing but indeed saving his so called family, choosing his own family again over his love,her respect.

Did he love her so much to let his family be punished for their sins? Why does he think he is only the great wall of shivah singh oberoi? Why does he forget with being a son grandson, he is husband even, a son in law?

I don't want him to put me behind this great wall.....i always told him I want to stand beside him, not behind him.

She for once believed that he will take a stand for her, but alas!
Everytime she raises her trust bar on him, she didn't know why he comes back the twice of it.

Why can't he trust her enough to share these things with her?
Ain't she his family or atleast a part of his family?

Anika suddenly feels restless, she being stressed pushes her traces back. Suddenly her managalsutra is about to fall off but she gets hold of it.

She looks at the mangalsutra in her hand, unbelievingly, she looks on shocked at that. Fearing somethimg bad happening to shivay.

She being mad at him doesn't mean anywhere she won't love him, she won't care for him. She cant do that, she is weak in doing so. She sighs.

........................................................................

I hope I have done justice with anika pov. She isn't aware of full truth, hence her questions and fears.
Let me know your reviews on it.

And what happened to bua and shivay?
Will the truth come out or not?
Is shivay safe?

Is anika Pov right or she is misunderstanding him too much?

........................................................................

•|THANK YOU|•

Do read , vote and comment guys.