•Part 31•

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

The time for which anika was eagerly waiting arrived.

Coming out of car, at the footsteps of court. Anika glanced the court with hopeful eyes.

Shivay and her father, the two most important person in her life. Though for now she doesn't have them beside her but she knows they are always with her. She would make them both proud.

Coming out of the court would be anika trivedi oberoi. Taking her father's name proudly, not letting her and shivays struggle go vain, their sacrifices go vain.

Not only her father, but the oebrois too, the blemish on the name would be wiped off too. Today was the day. After 25 years. Unexpected.

None did expect that anika would get back her family, name. That she would get married to SSO. That the same person would fight for them, after all the undeserved save her dad, save the family reputation, that too after these many years. Literally 25 years. Who did know this, none.

Anika is brought out of her thoughts by the pat of om Om her shoulder.

The senior Oberois and aniomru were among the family present. The ladies(dadi,rivya) were at home praying for their children welfare and win.

Tia made her way towards anika, removing sunglasses, she shares a comforting hug to anika. Parting away, tia smiles at anika, a genuine one, makes the way to the court room.

Pinky, jhanvi, tej and shakti have entered the court room already,settled after giving their statements to lawyer.

Outside the court

Aniomru and khana.

Anika was waiting for veer and bua arrival and obviously shivay too.

Her eyes wandering in all direction for glimpse of her support system, her love. Just a glance and assurance from him was enough for her to win this.

But he was nowhere to be seen. Neither bua and veer.

Soon her wait came to an end.

One of security member, came running towards anika informing about veer and bua arrival.

Listening to it, Aniomru and Khana rush towards veer car. Just for shivay.

Veer and bua reach court through car.
Veer and bua get down the car, and share a worried glance or better say scared one. Why wouldn't they. Nor they have proofs with them, neither shivay and sweatlana. So somewhere they knew what will happen.

They stop near car as they see aniomru nearing them. Fearing what to answer them.

Seeing them both get down car, anika rushes towards them. Ignoring them both, her eyes questioning for her shivay, worry dripping from her eyes, tears building up just for a glance of him. Safe and fine.

Anika eyes all the while wandering, waiting, for that one person to get down the car. She waits for a while, though impatient, eagerness depicting through her actions, peeping behind them to see glance of her life.

Pulling out a sigh, she moves ahead and stops in track when she notices the car is empty. Disappointed. Not that she trusted veer.

With trembling legs, she moves forward to confirm, but is shocked to see it all closed, empty. None. Her hope, her happiness, her support, lost at once.