•Part 49•

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

Guys do comment and vote it encourages to write more and more.

........................................................................

A lengthy update, enjoy reading❤

>4000 words

No proof reading, do correct if mistaken somewhere.

........................................................................
As soon as the voice was heard, each of them looked at door.

Person : can I come inside.........
he asked a bit nervous and unsure.

Getting a slight nod from shivay, the person entered the room. But the other two held the disagreement.
Their face showed no interest, putting up a formal blank face they both sat beside shivay not leaving his side at all.

Person came hesistanly near shivay bed and asked about his health :

How are doing shivay?

Shivay acknowledging the akwardness in room answered with a smile : I am good badepapa .

Omru turned their head towards shivay, not wanting to face their father. Looking at omru ignoring tej, made his doubts clear, while tej has eyes everywhere but not at omru. Shivay glanced at omru and his badepapa who seemed too much of silent today, that's not the case otherwise.

Though shivay doubted the matter, he knew something worse had happened between the father-sons. He knew his family better atlast, can judge them by the looks on their faces.

He cleared his throat to reduce the thick silence in room. Omru glanced at him, shivay urged them to speak up to tej but they just nodded a slight no with their straight face.

Omru somewhere don't trust tej with shivay considering his past equations with shivay, especially om. Not wanting to stress out or worry out shivay at this condition, they tried to handle it among themselevs but failed badly. Tej with good intentions is what omkara cannot digest. Everytime tej came ahead with some sweet sugar coated words and good intentions, though they were superficial, they held a hidden motive behind them, either it be destroying shivay or breaking them apart.

Om tried however but he wasnt able to come up with trusting tej. Though he knew none about business but one thing he sure is about Mr oberoi won't lie during the matters of industries. Oberoi empire was a pride for him, more than his family and sons. And him leaving it all by himself isn't setting well with omru.

And in this state, where shivay is on bed for almost 1 month, he comes up with good intentions, benefiting for shivay. Neither shivay is handling any business or tasks. What does tej want now? was the question making them restless.

Business is what which runs in blood of tej and shivay, none would be able to handle it, not even a percent. And they both have aced it throught their struggles. Though tej and shakti build it, give it a life but it is in stable position,leading on the top always due to shivay's business tactics and his captivating tricks. Shivay hated to admit it that he has to take some shrewd plans and plots to grab the deal, however it can't be changed, as it is part and parcel of business world.

Shivay have mastered the business, gave away his whole life for it, to make it stand at the top and how stable it is working. Though tej had his insecurities, jealousy, hatred period, he can't ignore and deny that if not for shivay the empire would have collapsed, when he, tej, was busy with sweatlana. Whatever differences are between tej and shivay, he can't see his and shivay hardwork going into drain, their dream, rheir sacrifices, their life go into drain, especially shivay.