•Part10•

Let's continue peeps,
Do read vote and comment

Enjoy reading :)
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

In kalyani mill:
The whole block was almost on flame. Burning furiously in mid of hushed area.
Their laid shivay in the middle of the room, unconscious, and currently being carried out by khanna, covered with blanket.

At entrance:

Lying at the foot, of shivay and Khana lay bua writhing,moaning in pain, half unconscious.

(guys: Khana extinguished fire on bua, and got inside to save shivay)

He called other security, asking them to carry bua to hospital and see to it that she doesn't run away, he orders them to go.

He slowly settles shivay in passenger seat of car, patting his cheeks to wake him up but in vain.
Remembering about sir allergy, he quickly gets hold of the handy oxygen cylinder and puts on shivay.

After a couple of time, shivay comes to conscious, breathing heavily. He straightens himself, and looks at his side to find khanna.

Khanna smiles widely seeing shivay conscious, he nods and closes the door, then settles himself in driver seat and heads off to Oberoi mansion.

In car:
Khana keeps driving to home:

Khana sees shivay removing mask but denies: no sir please rehne dijiye.

Shivay: sighs. And whispers in weak voice, bua

Khana: wo sir hospital mein, security bheji hai, she won't be able to escape this time.

Shivay: nods thankfully. And opens his tightly closed fist to come up with anika chand bracelet.

Shivay keep looking at it shocked, quizzically. Wondering the same soon they reach oberoi mansion. He slips it in his trouser pockets and comes out.

In hall:
All senior Oberois worried, distressed were settled on sofa. With gauri bhavya standing near them, whereas Om ru were strolling here and there in eagerness for shivay to return home.

An awful, stumbling, bruised shivay walks through the gate, at times supported by khanna.

Omru rushes to him worriedband settles him down on sofa. Gauri quickly rushes and hands him glass of water. After drinking water and settling down, shivay sighs.

Shivay looks at dadi reflecting curiosity and worried. He goes to her and settles beside her. He takes her wrinkled hands in his, sandwiching them between his large strong hands.

Assuring her by patting her hands, he starts:
Sab kuch sort out hogaya. Bua ne pura sach khud hi bayan kiya. Aur saboot bhi hai hamare pass. Ab darne ki koi baat nahi.
He smiles widely not knowing upcoming storm.

He glances at khana:
Khana nods and continues :as planned by Shivay sir as soon as shivay sir entered kalyani mills, the phone recorder and recorder attached to shivay sir shirt button, brotch were activated. The whole conversation was recorded as many as possible tabs and folders knowing bua will try to snatch or harm sir. Which she did. She broke sirs phone and lit fire in kalyani mills again, living shivay sir inside only.

As soon as i got to know about it I reached to sirs rescue. And brought him home.

Shivay: abhi sab kuch thik hojayega, yeah kalyani mills ka chapter ek bar ke liye khatam hogaya. Kal hi police ko proofs handover karke, we will have a conference. He assures and informs senior Oberois.
And order Khana : go and get the things arranged fast and see to it that this time, bua won't escape. I don't want any mistake this time khanna.
Khana assures him and leaves to complete his assigned work.