•Part 32•

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere. It is long part.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Someone from the door enters, interrupting the final judgment.

Person : stooppppp............

The court turned into silence all the eyes towards the person except one, Who sat still in her place.

Hearing the word stop, anika slumped her shoulders down. The voice. His voice. Her shivay. He is here.

Not wanting it to be her imagination, She prayed it to be him. She was able to sense him, it wasn't her imagination or hallucination it was him. Her shivay.

She just sat there, relief passed over her. Her eyes tearing up, happy yet concerned.

While all the other eyes which turned towards the person, shocking gasps were let out, but anika was the one who was back facing, all silent, not a word, forget word she didn't even glance at back.

Her eyes held those unshed tears, eager and concerned eyes, yet fear was filled in them. She clutched her kurti in her hands, crushing it.

She just wanted to take him into hug. Not letting him go anywhere else. Just in her hug, always in the circumference of her vision. Safe.Secured.

Holding up herself from facing him, hugging him, letting herself hide in his embrace, celebrate her win, shower her love and pride. She sat still at her place.

She has a lot of things lined up, before going into her loves arm. For peace and love.

In no way would she let the fire of revenge within her to extinguish.

Her gaze followed towards veer, to find him glaring shivay dangerously with blood shot eyes, gritting his teeths.

Anika glanced at veer angrily to see still veer had audacity to glare at this intensity in the court, when all the proofs are against them. She felt as if to rip veer off his body and remove that smirk.

Veer was shocked to see shivay infront of him, though his condition wasn't any good, and on top sweatlana supporting shivay.

Even the presence and aura of his voice built up the strong and wild atmosphere.

Obviously, if the whole plan crumbles down in bits, what would be expected more than seething in anger.

Anika eyes gave up, just a glance. She won't fall weak. But she doubted. As soon as her vision captured her love everything changed.

The eyes which were furiously burning in revenge and justice, softened in love, care and concern. A inaudible gasp was the reaction earned from her.

Her eyes starting tearing up seeing
Shivay moving forward stumbling, posture slumped down, his one hand supporting the other, his clothes muddied and messed up, his shirt and blazer soaked with his blood,hairs disheveled, bruises here and there, those kanji expressive eyes, which always glistened with presence of his love today seemed tired, weak today yet they held rage.

They both didn't deserve to be at this situation. Neither anika nor shivay.

Her eyes blurring out the image of shivay. She wiped them out and glances shivay. A small sad satisfied smile was adorned on her face despite the situation.