•Part14•

Let's continue guys......

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.
........................................................................

She looks at him, he was looking weak defeated, fear in his eyes, broken.

Remembering the fear of shivay on rudra marriage, his nightmares, taking promise from her. She realized he knew somewhere the truth will lead to something destructive, hence he was protecting her. But look the destiny had all together different plans. The thing which shivay dreaded the most came out unexpectedly. May be this is what we call expect the unexpected.

He is changed, is changing for her, being a better version of himself. She needs to understand this too.

He needs to realize that sharing problems doesnt make him weak, they don't weaken him. And this is supposed to be done by anika, by being with him beside him. Not leaving him.

Forgetting the rooted old habits of the shivay singh oberoi isn't that easy, which have been fed into him from childhood. He needs anchor in this phase where he is changing to better version of himself, and it has to be anika. His anika. She needs to understand him, situation too. Shivay isnt bound to understand everyone, take up all tensions alone. But alas that's what he did before anika arrival in his life.

" shivay shivay shivay, where's shivay I have a problem....... You are great wall of shivay singh oberoi, you can solve it, how can't you do it, these things aren't supposed to be done by you, you are shivay Singh oberoi you can solve any problem in a sec, you must not have any problem, omru,family, parents keeping the house stable.This is what the life of shivay singh oberoi. Never a thought about himself. Not asked anything for himself. Just Anika.

Fortunately or unfortunaltey this habit has been dumped on him from the time he came into senses. All of them dumped their worries, blames on shivay, why, because he won't say anything against family, he won't question them, he would listen to them quietly.

He has been always such, handling all the problems alone from the time he got to know about the harsh world. But now he needs to learn to share things with her. She is part of him now. He can't always handle things all alone single handed. He can't be held responsible for everything that happened.

He can't handle the disappointment in her eyes, those eyes which always held pride in them. Once a time anika didnt trust shivay to handle the truth for his betterment, He did the same. Both of their insecurities took a toll on them.

First time rarely, anika was seeing shivay weak, tired of all responsibilities. She hugs him tightly, and so does he, pulling her more into him if possible. Trying to gain strength from her.

Shivay whispers: am tired anika. Tired a lot. Proving myself right, fighting with world, family, myself, for omru, for dadi, for everything. Fighting with you. Am tired............... he says closing his eyes. Resting his chin on her shoulders.

Anika: rubs his back to soothe him
She realizes this time, he was tired to extent that this wall crumbled, he was tired. This was rare to believe. He doesn't want anything from her or family. He just needs trust, affection, love, time for him, understanding him. Is it too much to ask. From anika. From his family. He didn't knew that this was difficult. He selfish this time, for himself, for their relation.

This time when he asked something from her first time, she failed...... Not only her, but this was failure to both of them. A great lesson learnt...............

They both stay in hug. Till shivay again winces in pain.
Anika comes out of the hug and shivay unwilling let's her go. She rushes to the table to get the first aid box.

She makes him settle on bed, settling beside him, she opens the ointment tube.

She takes cotton ball, cleaning the bruises, and starts to apply the ointment slowly.
Blowing on bruises time to time with shivay wincing whenever it hurt him.

Anika: if it's burning more tell me ok she says blowing on forehead.

Shivay nods and let's her continue while his whole attention was on her. While her whole attention was on his pain and bruises. He looks at her and say :

Shivay : anika am sorry

Anika: she suddenly averts her gaze from wounds to him,

Shivay: I just not want to let pain reach you, you suffered a lot of miseries from childhood, I want you to live peacefully and happy now and thus everytime I hide things for our, your betterment. It gets nothing but worst than before. He says gazing down.

He again murmurs am sorry.
Anika: nods at him. You won't do it next time, nor hide things neither take all tension alone she orders sternly to which shivay nods

She finishes dressing up and releases unknown breathe. She goes through the medicine box and gets out the painkiller.

She hands him medicine and glass of water. He looks at her surprisingly. He glances at clock which was about to strike 5:30 in morning.

Shivay: anika not now it would make me sleepy. I have many a things to handle. He denies.

Anika interrupts him : we will handle it. I know there are many things to handle but first health. Nothing else.
Get sleep for sometime Shivay. Please you need it. Look at yourself.

He is about to deny but anika helds him and makes him take meds forcefully and makes him lay down on her lap, patting his head. He takes her one hand on his and place it on his chest: don't leave me please.

Sleep now she orders sternly.

Slowly shivay starts feeling drowsy, after effect of meds started showing up and murmurs with his eyes slight open and heavy :

why didn't you trust me anika? Was it that hard to trust me? Dadi says I never gave you reason to trust me? You tell me did I gave or not? Why didn't you claimed the right over me? why anika? He murmurs in his dizzy broken voice staring her directly with those heavy eyes into her eyes as if searching his answers.

It's just I want every problem to face me before it faces you. I just didn't want you to go through pain, I thought I will provide you this happiness, but as always I was the reason of your tears. It hurts to be reason for your tears.

Why you didn't confront me there itself? like you do always? where did my khidkitod anika go? Who wouldn't tolerate anything bad? Who would slap her shivay for doing wrong? Who would fight and make him understand till he understood? Where did she go? Was she this weak infront of me? I never wanted you this weak? I want my strong anika back. He ask her as child pouting and ending with chuckle.

Did you really thought that your shivay who loves you till eternity will not support your family oops my family? Didn't you trust the shivay whom you love? was it that difficult?

After a pause he murmurs and goes to deep slumber: Don't leave me

The last few words were almost inaudible if not for the silence in the room. Suddenly the words came to halt.

She gazes at her lap to find shivay sleeping soundly in her lap peacefully.
........................................................................

So peeps,

The update was mainly about shivay and his pov, is it justified?

What will be anika reaction to this?

What does the upcoming day holds for them?

Is bua in clutches or ran away?

Stay tuned
........................................................................

Target: 65 votes

Do read vote and comment guys.

•|THANK YOU|•