Note

I will be deleting this note soon guys.

Needed your support and assurance.

But first of all.......

❤❤❤THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH❤❤❤❤

The book has came up-to 5.04k votes. Just coz of you all. Am such thankful to you all.🤝🏻❤🤩

I never thought I will publish the book or come ahead and write. But shivika and IB made me do it. And not to forget you guys did encourage me a lot.

Thank you for your kind support during my tough days, covid, studies, exam......they were never ending though,still you guys hooked up and supported me to reach till here.

Once again thank you all and stay tuned,and keep supporting.

........................................................................

So coming to point,

Would you guys like to read obro redux story.

The tej murder part, with bit of twist.

There are two options with me for now, almost both are same but with slight change. And I want you guys to choose it for me.

OPTION 1 :
Tej is alive but hidden.
Shivay in coma, shivika are together in this. Anika is strong character here

OPTION 2 :
Tej is dead,
Shivay is on death bed, shivika are together in this too.
Anika would be a bit weak and beg for his life.

For your relief, shivay would confess his love and accept her as his wife. I don't like separating shivika yaar😕
even if it would be, it would be of short duration.

I want to know your opinions on this. do vote for the one which you like and are really looking forward to read.

If you want any changes or suggestions to be added you guys are most welcomed, would be glad to know them, you can dm me.

Come on guys, let me know it soon. So I can go ahead with one of them.

........................................................................

Once again a big wala thank you to all.

Keep supporting😁
stay tuned❤

104shivika