Part 41

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Anika was glad that shivay agreed. Her man was anything but not the one to be lazy. Mr perfect Singh oberoi.

Why can't he just Al this mess behind and live his life for a few days. Take rest, have his own time.
She sighed.

From the time she has entered his life she saw him managing everything, being the khadoos shark Singh oberoi, managing empire, his dysfunctional family, keeping it together, trying hard to fulfill all of their wishes.

But for now she was appy that he agreed. And she will see to it that he isn't bothered by these mess for some days atleast. She would be with him, enjoying their time. Taking his care. Loving him.

Though she hasn't disclose it, she knew he had some idea of it. The sedations, injections given to him were hurting her more than him. His painful whimpers made her blood boil at once, love and care engulf the other Second.

She hadn't seen him being dependent on anything. And now this state of his. Even if he doesn't want he has to be dependent on her or family for these days. And she had no idea how will he take these. But she just hoped that if something happens to she would be beside him, to clear out mess.

And for now she had planned a lot for his medicines and schedules. Starting from morning drinks to night milk everything was mentioned on chart. It was made mostly by her accordijg to doctor with help of pinky. His favourites to disliked one, favourite were added with a long gap while disliked were omitted from the chart.

His medicines schedule was kept recorded and was set on alarm. His routine checkups and tests were alloted with dates already. She cant take risk in case of shivay ,can she?

Though doctor insisted on personal nurse at home, anika denied not wanting any other women to be with her shivay in his painful time. It has to be her. She would tend his pain.

And what listed on top was, any women landing her eyes on her love. Not tolerable.

And in case if, needed she will contact doctor and nurse sometimes. But not any nurse. She want to take care of shivay in a friendly environment, with her love, hind family and happiness.
Hence he would recover soon too.
And presence of nurse or doctor would just make environment thick and sick.

She sat on couch looking at shivay, who was sleepy. He was sleeping many times a day. And this made her chuckle at times. Previous he wouldn't be sleeping in afternoon and till late night to complete his schedule and now, the tables turned.

But she was glad, let this be reason for his well deserved rest.

Just a few minutes ago,
Nurse had pulled off saline, and had left him free to sleep and left the ward.

Anika had reached shivay, caressing his hairs, she placed her soft, pink yet warm lips on his dry, rough, cold lips, letting it stay for a while. She kept on caressing his prickly stubble. She missed this so much. His every feature.

She wasn't disappointed when he didn't response, he just let it stay there closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment of being loved by his lifeline. After sometime she parted to see a serene and happy smile on his face with his eyes closed.

Where had her cheapda shivay gone?
Who would tease her even with his eyes?
Could make her blush deeply due to his continuous gazes?

But what mattered to her was his happiness and well being. With his well being her cheapda and tadibaaz shivay will be back too.
After so many struggling days this smile is what meant to her in last.