Note

Helllooooo peeps..........

Thank you so much guys for your well wishes and prayers. Means a lot.

Am glad and happy to share that me and my family have recovered from covid and are tested negative.

The time where even taste and smell also doesn't want to reach you.
We were home isolated, none would help out, but we are thankful to doctor and medical staff for providing us the needful medications on time.

It's been 3-4 weeks now, almost a month of recovering, still weakness and cough lingers.

It's been home quarantine all these days though my mom and grandfather had more severity than others, but now it's all good and fine.

The time we are separated is the time we know the value of it. Every second, minute is important guys spend it with love and care with your people.

Thank full to God to let us live our life again, a new beginning. Thank full to doctors that we all are safe and sound and alive. Thankful to you all for your wishes.

Take covid seriously guys, don't go outside unnecessarily, even if vaccinated. Wear the double mask, sanitize properly. And important thing be available for one another in this time,......maintaing the distance though.

Be safe.
Take care guys.

........................................................................

So yaaah,

With this may be I would be back here on wattpad soon.
Am sorry if I haven't replied anyone in this time wasnt active here.

So guys, you can expect the updates from next week. I can't say for sure though.
Take care. 

Stay tuned.
104shivika