•Part11•

Let's continue guys.

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Shivay not minding the speed, drives himself towards anika home. As he nears the colony he sees, his car parked long way before her house.
He manages to drive in and halts the car infront of her house.

He comes out of the car, noticing the lightening of the house.
He goes further and knocks the door.

Anika hearing the knocks on the door, watches the clock, which was showing 2:56pm. She wondered who would be at door this time. She wiped her tears, picking up herself making presentable. She comes to hall, and hears shivay calling out her name, from outside.

Shivay: anika its me shivay, anika, anika open the door, he says knocking continuously in hushed voice minding the time.

Suddenly she becomes provoked, angry thus doesn't answer his door knocks and calls.

Shivay: anika, anika I know you are awake, and you are listening to me. Please open the door. Anika. Anika open the door. He ask patiently.

Anika finally manages herself to not to burst out at him and with a stern cold tone asks him:
shivay I am not in mood to talk now atleast. I don't want to burst out on you and make a scene at the midnight
Please leave me on my own. We will talk later.

Shivay: anika, if you want burst out at me, shout at me but open the door please. ok i won't create a scene I promise but please let me in. Anika please. He requests her but in vain.

Anika: please go shivay, don't test my patience. And why do you have to worry about the daughter whose father were murdered by your family. Go be the Great Wall again and save your family, why are you here?

Shivay: confused initially but realises that she heard half truth, and made out conclusion of her own. He sighs. Though he was a bit hurt, with her tone and answer. But he knew that not this time, it was the time to heal anika and not being hurt himself.

This is what he was scared of, her misunderstanding him. He was scared of loosing her, her love, her support. She was the only one who trusted him, supported him even at the worst times, when none did trust, she did. Be it tia pregnancy, mahi ,kamini, gayatri, leaving house, veer or bua. She suffered all along with him not asking anything, just togetherness, trust and respect. And he.........

He had vibes from that day itself when bua and sweatlana pointed, this truth would surely seperate them. And it surely did. Not that he wasn't happy with finding out truth, but it would have cost him someone precious. And his preciousness, was mad, hurt at him right now. Obviously she had right.

But now the main question arises was How would he convince her, tell her the whole truth. How would she react? Would she trust the whole truth now? Truth can't be said with the door locked on both of their faces. He needs to be there with her.

He wanted to be there for her to hold her up, when she stumbles, when her eyes let those painful pearls flow, where she would hide and embrace herself in his chest, where she could share her pain and happiness with him but alas!

Him.....only him being the part of her lovely happiness and pain. She cant lock him away from her pain, her hurt, anger, sufferings, happiness. No she can't. He did have the same and equal right on her happiness, sorrow, pain. Look at the destiny, it had different plans. The truth broke out to her at unexpected situation.