Part 42

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading❤😘

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

It was dark midnight. And sleep was far away from anika.

She was settled on stool beside bed.
She was shocked with the recent happenings. She wasn't able to come out of that situation. It just played in loop infront of her. Her ears echoed with his painful whimpers. She just closed her ears, with her hands, shaking her head, eyes closed.

Opening them, looking at shivay as he slept peacefully yet his cheeks marked with dry tears, eyes swollen. Calmness swept over her.

She had never seen him wincing him such and that to in his subconsciousness. His state hurt her now and then. She just knew that she had to be more cautious and careful around him all time.
She will handle him carefully, tend him and bring him out of this web soon. She needs to be beside him, strong, like a wall. She will protect her man .

She looked at him, sitting beside him, caresses his hair. She asks him sleeping form.

Anika : why do you keep on hurting yourself, shivay?
haan?
apko maza ata hai kya muhje pareshan karne mein

She said remembering his state where he wasn't in his sense yet hurting himself more and more by turning around.

She looks at him sleeping, muttering to herself in low voice.

Anika : anika dont disturb him now.
he is sleeping peacefully, otherwise he would wake up again

She keeps on caressing his hairs softly, laying her head on bed, beside his sleeping form.

Adoring and caressing him she didn't know when sleep took over her with passing time. Hence she slept on stool her head on bed, her hands on his heart. Her heart was at peace, feeling his heartbeat rhythm.

Next day.

Omru and rivya had arrived to take shivay home. They all had plan suprises for him. Here they were excited to surprise him and view his happy face after a series of the dull mood and face.

Omru were waiting outside for shivay to wake up. Rivya had gone to help anika with waking up and getting ready.

Anika got ready there itself, after doing so. She continued packing for home. His medicines, files, schedules and instructions with rivya helping her. Even though doing so, she confirmed that she won't make noices and disturb his sleep and had a constant glances at shivay.

Omru had prepared for discharge formalities and were ready to take him home. All senior Oberois were at home waiting for shivay to arrive.

Omru who were sitting, stood up shocked seeing the person making their way towards them.

In ward

Anika had packed all the essentials. Three of them were settled down waiting for shivay to wake up. They didn't had heart for waking him up. He was looking such a baby while sleeping, with his messed up hairs and chubby cheeks of his.

While rivya were talking with anika in hushed voice. Anika had her all attention on shivay. Seeing anika not responding to them.

Rivya stared at each other, and chuckled sadly with smile.
Gauri placing her hand on anika shoulder brought her out-of thoughts.