• Part 53 •

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

One good news guys,

Till you are with me is Ranked #1 Obros.

Am so,so much happy right❤😍

Thank you so much for this guys❤
Love you all.
Got possible only because of you guys, and your constant support.

Keep supporting and loving "Till you are with me"

........................................................................

Shivay : but...

All youngsters turned serious, looking at his stern face.

Anika was the one to come out and question him, among all,
Anika : but kya shivay?

Shivay : actually mera urgent meeting hai....very important.... I wasnt well these days, meeting rescheduled now.... bas ek hai.... in next week.. rest I will manage after coming back...
He said with straight face, devoid of emotions, the businessman look,his voice held

Anika: Haan it's okay na shivay we are going next week only. till then you complete it.
she said while others agreed to her nodding off

Shivay : Anika.... you didn't get me..... we need to leave after 2 days, it almost takes 2 days to reach there
He informed all. The rest nodded at him, but anika was suspicious.

so you all are going to leave after two days and I will join you guys there in next week itself......
He cleared out his point. And that's it. Anika knew this was coming up.

Anika stood up, scrunching her face in anger, she pushed pillow at shivay which she was holding and angrily left from place.

Shivay was flabbergasted, it was not something to be suprised, but she just walked away not listening to him. And this didn't settle with him.

He swiped his hair and nodded at her, and rushes behind her into their room, knowing she was in room.

Rikara and Ruvya glanced at each other, sighed. Though they are elder, they are still a child inside.

They too moved out for sometime for giving couple some time and to spend time with their soul mates too.

Shivay entered the room to see anika roaming around muttering almost inaudible curses at him.

She turned around roaming, but was suddenly taken into back hug by Shivay. Shivay placed his chin on her shoulder, back hugging her, holding her hands under his, infront of her stomach.

Anika : shivay leave me..... I am already very much angry..... leave me shivay.....
She tried wriggling out of hold but couldn't.

She hit him in hands but the hold only tightens. Soon her anger vanishes off, and she almost calms down. How won't she calm down? She was engulfed by her home, her peace. He can stand her anger, her hits but not her silence.

Seeing that she calmed down, he loosened his hold on her hands and caressed her chand bracelet still being in back hug.

Anika gives up trying, she just leans back to him. Closed her eyes, while shivay kisses her forehead side.

Anika : am sorry shivay..... I shouldnt have.....

Shivay : shhh..... it's okay ani.... listen to me please..
but anika interupted him