•Part 58•

Hellooooo,

Meeting you all after almost 3 months.
Hows all of you??

Hope so you guys are doing good.

I am extremely sorry, for the delay in update. Hence these are two parts combined into one.

Enjoy reading, and do shower your love on "Till you are with me"

Enjoy reading

Do read, vote and comment guys. It keeps on motivating me.

Stay tuned.
Keep supporting and shower your love.

I won't take your time much.
Go on

........................................................................

It was early evening, the sun was setting. A reddish and dark blue colour spread beautifully in the sky, limitless. The birds made there way to their nests.

The warmthness was slowly converting into the peaceful cold atmosphere. The lights flickered up, lightening the area around farmhouse. A golden hue of light spread through the farmhouse, making it look ethereal.

Omkara and gauri have managed to escape for themselves, and have made their way to boat ride and date. Not wanting to miss out this special and beautiful place. And also to get themselves some privacy from kabbab mein haddi, Rudy boy. Though they were together these 2-3 days, omkara complained that his wife tagged along her siblings and obahus. Not anymore. Saying he has dragged her away, to surprise her with visit to peacock park, boat ride and a evening date.

And also to provide some privacy to the couple all of them shipped hard. Wih that they could also have some of their own time with their better half.

Rudra and bhavya were having a hard time to decide on something. They both mutually decided on amusement park nearby. While bhavya never got a chance to ride those in her early ages of life, due to the circumstances. Rudra was excited to do so, and be the one to bring this happiness to her. She agreed to visit and enjoy it with her love and best man. While Rudra had promised himself to make best evening for her.

While sahil was spending his time in clubhouse.

So let's come back to our shivika.
.
What are they doing?
.
It's been 3-4 hours shivay is back?
.
Any guess?

In shivika room,
Farmhouse

While shivay sat on the bed with his face straight and determined.

Anika ran here and there gathering things, cleaning up. Moving them from one place to other, her chandani making noices with each step, her face neutral. Seeing her one could possibly say she was all red and some smoke emitting from her ears and nose. Her loud huffing in anger, banging things around, those loud steps, showcased her anger.

And to add more to shivay miseries, her chandani broke away as she was walking her steps loud.
She just picked it up and held it up and started to repair it.

Anika : tuhje bhi, abhi tutna tha. Chandani kya tu bhi. Galat time me tuth jati hai tu.
She whines angrily and temporarily fixes it and wears it.

Anika moved towards bed side, while she tripped, Courtsey her chandani, the cupid.
While her eyes, closed in fear of hitting hard ground.
She opened her eyes to the warmth and protectiveness of shivay hands.
While his hands wrapped around her petite waist.

While she was being protected by his manly arms, her eyes lost into those deep blue oceans one, which just poured love and fear in them. Yes fear. His eyes teared up, glancing at her, into her eyes. He made her stand straight on her legs, adjusting his coat he made his way out.