•Part 52•

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

The corridor seemed coal black, the end wasnt visible as it was lighted with dim lights, managing to lighten area tad bit. The ice cold dusty floors, walls made up of big stones, hard and strong. The walls and corners covered with spider web and dust.

The corridor seperating two cell row, had the rusted, black iron bars, with lock on them. It seemed endless, the bars were almost rusted and made weird creaking voice. In between them echoed a lot of creepy and low murmurs of people.

Some people made there way towards the middle of cells. Confirming once, the gate opened into one more cell inside.

As the small door opened and few of men entered the block. Hearing those heavy fooststeps nearing veer had straighten up from his place and so did roop.

They throw a recorder at direction of veer, only for him to hold it, before it touches ground. His hands were covered with dust and mud, unwashed, bruised.
The man who looked mid forties, with a mocking tone addressed

Jailer : it's for you.... don't know who has send it.....but looked from a rich, wealthy family....
he left from there, resonating his footsteps and leaving behind a puzzled mother son.

jailer : kaiko bade logon se panga lene ka re baba...........
he whispered to others, locking the cell. Blame it to silence around, mother son duo heard it.

Veer who was sitting on floor, glanced at recorder, with his mother in next cell near him. He straightened up, wincing in pain.

He didn't remember exactly but was almost here for 2-3 months, and was tortured badly for first few days. Reason known but unknown by him. Bearings, the water splashes, belt thrashing, working like slaves and many more.
And what made bua torment was the screams and screeches of her son echoing through out the prison, his pitiful state after that. She was made to help the others in various things and was treated awfully.
He had a mark near his lipside, and bruises on upper cheeks, his hand and palm bruised, hairs messed, the clothing muddied.
His heavy and strong personality was somewhere lost. It was changed into weak slumped posture.

Roop had turned even more mad, and sick, playing with her braids continuosly, her hairs messed up, scribbling the wall sometime in anger.

And can you guess the one behind there this state??
hoping that you all had guessed it right.

It's none other than the......
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mr Tej Singh Oberoi

Obviously his repentance needed this. They deserved this. For once and last time tej was again being selfish, but this time for his family.

He had his own contacts for the task and tortures. After knowing the completed task, he felt peace within him. He had seen shivay struggle a lot, him being outsed, Goa tortures, tej-veer plans, many more which he even dont know, uncountable and endless. And maybe this may reduce his guilt a bit. The situation of his daughter when he saw her crying for shivay, his small shiv suffering again due to family. And somewhere all the reason reached to him also somewhere or other.

He needs to lessen his guilt and he found no other way other than this. On top veer didn't let tej any other option after his merciless actions on shivay.

Tej singh oberoi this repentance was unknown to all, even shivay. He doesn't know how will shivay react but tej knows for sure he is capable of handling shivay this time.