•Part4•

Let's continue guys.........😉
Please do read, vote and comment.
........................................................................

Oberoi mansion:
The dining hall:
The elder oberois were having their dinner engrossed in their own world and so was shivay.

Anika:"shivay shall I pass you more roti?" Seeing his empty plate.

Her question remained unanswered by shivay. She looks at omru, and
Anika gets hold of his hand, present on table, which brings him out of stance.

Anika:"shivay roti?"

Shivay:"no anika am full, have to make an urgent call"
Quoting he leaves the table and makes his way towards his room. Anika keeps on looking till he disappears from her sight.

Shivika in their room :

Shivay:(he was facing towards the pool side when anika enters and hugs him from behind. Startling and bringing him out of his thoughts.
Anika):
"kya hua hai shivay, batai na please. Aap kabse pareshan hai kisi baat ko lekar"

Shivay is about to interrupt but anika continues:"shivay business ka bahane dena ka sochiyega bhi Matt"

Shivay:(he takes the hold of her hand that are above his chest, staying in the same position):"Anika Never trust anyone if they said anything, seen or unseen. Never. Don't believe in it untill you confirm it from me or confront me. OK???"He says in soft voice, caressing her fingers which are placed above his heart.

Anika: forwards her pinky finger and says: "pinky promise" Ask anika peeking above his shoulders.
Shivay:"pinky promise"

He smiles and turns towards her : "you know what you are the one I need every now and then. I can't live without you. I love you"

Anika:"love you too"
smiles faintly and nods and leaves from there.

In oms room:
Ani:"maine kaha tha na koi to badi baat hai, Varna shivay itna pareshan nahi hote"

Rudra:"bhabhi koi deal ya office ka kuch kaam hoga"

Om:"nahi ru, shivay ko dekhe hi pata chalta hai,office problem ki baat hoti to wo problem ghar tak nahi ati, shivay office ki problems ghar tak nahi lata"

Ani: "muhje to lag Raha hai kuch bohat bada raita phaila hai, bas jo bhi hai Hume pata lagna hoga warna Hamesha ki tarah sab pareshan apne pe lelenge wo....."

Omru nods at her.

Shivika room:

Khanna enters the room
With some files
After reading the file shivay :
Shivay pov: kapoors,i was right kapoors are involved too, but how will i know about why happened now?

He takes his phone and calls a person
Shivay: "Hello, ........am disturbing you but.........can we meet at farmhouse, it's urgent.
.....i promise it won't take much time......... No problem.....ok am waiting for you"

After 30-45 mins:

Shivay is standing leaning to his car, as soon as person comes
Person :"hi shivay, why did you call me on short notice and that too outside"

Shivay:"am sorry tia, you have to come here on short notice it's good you came early. Uhhh......I need to ask you something about 25 years old truth and accident"

Tia is shocked to listen to him as she didn't expect this coming up:
Shivay:"your shocked face tells me that you somewhere know the truth tia, even you helped us during Rudra marriage. And don't deny Please. tell me it's important, I want to know and solve this once for all"
Said shivay impatiently

Tia:"shivay I would just say, Oberois are directly and indirectly related to the incident. Unka haath hai bhi aur nahi bhi. And someone from your own family, closed one is effected by this incident from long time, but bringing truth out may be somewhere harmful for family as well as to you both shivay"
Tia said with a straight face.

Shivay: (he screams at her)"why don't you tell the whole truth tia????why is everyone pointing to same point that it will be effecting our married life, is anika somewhere related to it, but how, and why by which means is she related?"
He is frustasted that none is ready to tell the whole truth. And are targeting nothing but their relationship.

Tia:"am sorry shivay it would be good if you got to know by your elders only. And this truth may even effect your married life......Look I know it's difficult to trust sweatlana di but I got to know from Swetlana di,i don't know what's the whole truth."

Shivay harshly bangs on the top of his car making the file fall open.
The photos and papers scatter roughly.
shivay sighs and bend to gather them up, Tia follows the same.

Tia gets hold of the photo of trivedi family. And she shockingly asks shivay: "where did you find this photo? And how"

Shivay: "while collecting the papers answers : these are info and pictures of families that worked in km"

Tia:"anika........"She exclaims
Shivay: "anika?"

Tia:"this elder one is anika shivay, anika and her sister chutki
Haan i remember roop was holding anika and your photos together,saying she will destroy these both"
..
.. anika is none other than anika harshvardhan trivedi.

Shivay: was shocked, would be small for his feelings to be described . He was shocked but was happy for his anika. He finally found out anika's family, but the truth came out in the unexpected situation.

No he doesn't believe in naam khoon khandan now,he was genuinely happy for her.
She survived all her life without name and she did succeed,she made her own identity, which is purely hers none had right to snatch it from her. Nor she used shivay name neither her father, but was successful and happy in life.
Though it doesn't matter nor to her neither to him. But she deserves to know the truth of her birth. Her surname, her past, her bloodline. Her own.

Shivay:"I.... I what should I say. I can't believe.. ..i mean I believe. Am Soo happy"
he says stammering in happiness and eyes full of joy.
Tia:"i just hope you don't go again on the blood line shivay"
to which shivay nods.
be strong and support your loved ones shivay, anika needs you, though she is strong she needs your support if the truth reveals. It would be better if you know the rest of the whole truth from your family, half truth or false allegations will lead to nothing but hatred and being hurt.
Take care of anika and family"
Saying such she leaves, followed by shivay

Shivay pov:
This means anika is daughter of Mr harshvardhan trivedi," anika harshvardhan trivedi"eays shivay with glistening eyes and broad smile, which in an instant resurfaced with worried one after realization of the situation.

........................................................................

•|THANK YOU|•

Do read, vote and comment.