•Part 50•

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

As soon as tej left, om sighed audibly.
Om glanced at shivay and then at Rudra who were waiting for him to speak up. Shivay holds om hand,press it assuring him.

Om: I still ain't able to trust him shivay...... I just.......cant.......he is asking chance...... what if it's again his plan.... I......
he just murmurs not sure about what he should do.
He wasn't able to believe that tej is trying to change, sincerely.

shivay : I know om........but now I am glad that you opened up infront of me...... never hide things from me...... even if it stress me out..... you guys not sharing things stress me more.....
and om... one last time...... just one more time....... please give badepapa a chance...... for me... for badima......

unfortunately if it happenes next time, I won't force you, I promise

shivay exclaims with his hoarse voice. It held comfort,warmth and peace. The warmness in his voice made om agree to shivay. He maybe doesn't trust tej but he trust shivay.

Om nodded at shivay. Seeing the matter resolved the tension vanished, rudra rushed to shivom.
This time he lightly took shivay into hug and then om joined them too.

Caressing hairs of omru, caressing their cheeks, shivay hug them. The erratic heartbeat of om, was back to normal now. With being caressed of his long hairs, om felt relief wash over him. The tension in the surrounding washed away. The hug of shivay held that protectiveness and warmth which in instant calmed them down.

Shivay: Rudra......moment chala gaya
pehle emotional tha....
sulking his face.

om:......ab awkward hai

They parted from hug.
Anika was then called by rudra into room, the four of them settled on the bed had their breakfast. With anika feeding shivay and Rudra feeding Om.

Anika then fed rudra to which he teased shivay, and omru then fed her lovingly.

It was mid day, anika was sitting beside shivay, hugging his arm, resting her head on his chest. These days went such, with anika always near him, close to him. Infront of his eyes. And to be honest, shivay singh oberoi was loving this undivided attention of his wife.

Shivay turned to her, his eyes full of love. The love of his life was beside him, listening to his heartbeat.He was scared, scared for how will she react knowing the truth. She would part her ways from him, would go leaving him alone, though he won't blame her for it if she did, but he didn't had strength in him to let her go. He loved her to the extent to fight with her and won't let her go away from him. And now he was happy, she stayed with him, beside him. He just wanted to cherish these moments forever.

Their fingers entwined playing with each other, shivay looked at her who was peacefully playing with his hands. He can't thank her enough for staying, for being with him in these hard days, for taking his care, for being his strength these days. Mostly for keeping him sane.

He called her out, where she raised her twinkling honey brown eyes, towards him. His presence is enough for her to have twinkling shine in those eyes.

Shivay : anika.....

Anika : hmm shivay.......
she asked caressing his cheeks, rubbing his stubble.

shivay : thank you......