•Part 22•

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

In car,
Shivika in back seat hugging each other by side.

Shivay: khana do one thing take us to oberoi industries. He says raising his head from hug.

Anika: shivay, office Abhi kyun? You need rest she exclaimed worried.

Shivay: anika, not for work, but with you

Anika : but shivay

Shivay makes her quiet, glaring her. To which she stays silent though fuming. All the while she stays sulked. Making various faces, making tai tai phis of shivay in her mind, which made shivay chuckle.

Reaching oberoi industries,
Anika glanced out of window to see none present there. No vehicle, people ,no voice just silence. Pin drop silence

She glances at shivay questioning,
Shivay: you forgot I guess anika it's Saturday and half day. So instead I gave them all holiday.

Sighing he continues, I don't want to handle these things right now.

Anika suddenly glances him: caressing his chest : it's OK shivay, hmm

Shivay nods: Now come with me. He takes hold of her hand, comes out of car asking Khana to park and enters industries.

They both leave towards lift, in lift shivay presses the top most 40 floor button of building .

Anika looks on questioning, as whenever she visited office she was advised that not to go to that particular floor. None from family, even omru or office memberd were allowed to enter that floor, other than shivay.

It was his special confidential place which granted access only to him, not even tej singh oberoi and shakti singh oberoi. It was place which shivay built with stubbornness. Shivay has ordered all to not even enter that floor.

And none did, disobey his orders, fearing the wrath of shivay singh oberoi. They don't want to loose their precious job due to pity issue.

Within few minutes, they reached the floor to which only shivay had access.
Shivay enters the floor and moves towards a door, which he opened through his card.

Entering in anika was amazed spell bounded seeing the interiors. No doubt this heaven belonged to shivay singh oberoi. It did nothing but screamed peace, calm, classy yetbut cozy, luxurious up-to the mark of shivay singh oberoi. She was sure this was made according to his taste, not a single thing was misplaced or incorrect. She knew her husband has especially built this according to his taste. The perfectness and calmness made her bit disturbed.

She glanced around the room to find everything colour coordinated, the whole empire which seemed too busy with noices all around, gave peace here, calm, simple yet expensive, luxurious but cozy

Some specific plants around the corner of room, walls designed minutely yet classy, table ahead with some files on it, pluffy single chair around it, which didn't seem official. A glass wall which gave view of mumbai busy streets and buildings, but for now was curtained. The resting chairs around the room. Comfy mattress on floor. A comfy cushion, on classy egg swing lay near the large window with small table near it, with coffee machine on it. She chuckled seeing it, and his obsession for his black coffee, no sairabano, no no Americano. Sitting on it she swinged for a while and got up finding a shelf.