Promo

So guys,

Am so happy today, again being a part of you all.

A warm welcome to all.

So from today I will start updating the further parts.

It's not edited part. Do correct me if found some misplaces.
........................................................................

Anyone remembers the plot line,

If not.......

Go ahead...  

If yes.....

You can surely skip it.

(even i had to go through whole book to find the attachment again 🤭😉)

Kalyani mills---->shivay confronts bua and senior Oberois--->anika knowing half truth---->anika and senior leaving mills--->bua and shivay confrontation and fire ----> shivay safe, reaching mansion, getting to know about anika presence all while----> shivay reaching anika place and confronting her -----> truth revelation ---->shivika time, shivay sick -----> Anika putting forward her thoughts about shivay responsibility----->anika welcome ----->
Veer and bua attacking ------> attacking family and shivay -----> shivikalious tortured----->shivay being shot and kidnapped------> veer, sweatlana and bua plannings ----> veer aniomru confronting -----> veer and bua infront leave, sweatlana learning truth -----> veer captivating sweatlana and shivay again ----> veer blackmailing anika by torturing shivay badly ----> deal between anika and veer ----> sweatlana helping shivay and herself out of mills safely ----> veer furious not seeing shivay in his captivity -----> lift offered for shivay sweatlana----->court ----->veer asking for proofs -----> anika denying ----> bua punished with lifetime imprisonment -----> veer punishment not still declared.

........................................................................

So let's start with promo first,

Scene •|1|•

A painful scream is echoing around a small room. Sobs and hiccups are heard all around the room.

Knees giving up, anika stumbles down

Anika : Ahhhh....... Whyyyy...... Why mee....... Always.......

She is immediately taken into hug by someone. The other person to breaks into sobs. Caressing each other.Crying their heart out.

........................................................................

Scene •|2|•

Booooommmmmm.............

The car defying gravity, is pulled up in air due to blast, burning furiously. Almost invisible due to the smoke and fire engulfing it.
Lands with a thud, heavy noise on floor, getting scattered into pieces.

A group of armed crowd, gathers around it at a distance, pulling out their weapons.

........................................................................

Scene •|3|•

Doctor : considering the condition, the patient is very critical with severe burns and torture. I don't guess he can make it.