•Part 56•

First of all,

I am sorry for delay, here you are with update. A late one though.

I am not going to waste your time, go ahead and enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment guys.
Shower your love and keep supporting❤

Specially dedicated to JignaPaul
........................................................................

While aniomrurivya and sahil were enjoying their trip to fullest without any second thoughts. Shivay had his plot all ready.

Oberoi Mansion
It was engulfed in calm silence. Sometimes haunting, sometimes peaceful. Their was still a bit of hustle bustle, indicating the beginning of the day.

In shivika room.

The Sunray's entered the room, shining it bright. The white chiffon curtains danced with morning chill winds. The place near and tidy to T.

Shivay stood in his full crisp velvet black suit, with Bluetooth attached to his ear, Hairs gelled properly, those shining leather shoes tapping on floor killing the silence in room, waiting eagerly.
He stood facing the pool side glass.

While the early Sunrays hit his calm Greek face. Those eyes shone in deep colour of blue ocean. He was just waiting for a call from his beloved khanna. And was set to go.

He knew this morning was the new beginning to their life. Void of all plannings, plotting, dangers enemies everything.

As soon as the door creaked opened in the silent room. Khanna stood there all ready in his uniform.

Shivay gave a curt nod to him, wore his black sharp shade, his nose held high, he strode out of the room, followed by khanna. Those heavy crisp noises by his shoes indicated his determination.

As he made his way through the Oberoi mansion, tej and shakti walked in, to see him hurrying away.
They glanced at each other, and sighed.

In porch,

Khanna and shivay took a car individually. As shivay took his drivers seat, He rolled the glass up, igniting, swiftly drove the car away.

The black two cars turned around, screeching made their way out of the Oberoi mansion gates in swift.

Outside jail,

There stood svetlana with her shades on, with roop and veer beside her. As usual dressed in indo western outfit. With her long statement ratings and crossed legs paired with high heels.

Swe : I am helping you guys out only on basis that you guys will never let my past secrets out.
Mind it.
No plans, no plots.
She said facing the duo, with a don't you dare face.

Veer was agitated but stopped by roop,
Roop : promise, promise. We won't let any of your past secret and our past plans to be out.
We will move away from here, far away. Won't even come back.
Now give us the keys.
we need to leave from here as soon as possible before these polices found us out.
She forwarded her hand, looking around. Trembling in her muddied, white clothes.

Sweatlana turned to her, hung the keys above her hand.
Svetlana : plead roop.
She smirked.
It felt good, seeing them pleading for their freedom, their life.

Veer was about to snatch it from her but she just clutched it back.
Roop pushed veer away
Roop : p.....please svetlana.
Give us the keys.

Sve : Remember this shouldn't be known to anyone that I helped you guys escape, Otherwise.....