Part 38

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading❤

Do read, vote and comment

Do correct me if mistaken somewhere,feel free to do so.

It's a bit long one.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Staring at her love, his features, anika didn't knew when her eyes turned heavy, slipped into deep slumber.

It was early morning. A new one. With a bright and beautiful day ahead.

An early morning of oberoi mansion and especially shivay room had, a bluish room signifying his nature, a warm yet refreshing cold winds blowing, curtains dancing around, letting the Sunray's enter. The water in the pool, dancing calmly, with a soft tune of waves. The sunlight reflecting from pool into room.

The morning seemed happy there, and so were the people.

But here it was all void. The walls were build around not letting sun enter, neither winds nor soft tunes. The soft tunes were engulfed by beeping machines.

The walls were all blank, white making room brighten though but dull. The odd smell surrounding everywhere. The place held a very bizarre, very odd and strange aura.

Yet what they needed was each others presence and support throughout. And then, the place was heaven for them. A heaven.

Shivay still lay unmoved on bed, whereas anika on bedside stool, slept silently with her head resting on bed, their hands clutched to each other.

Her face had serene satisfactory smile, her cheeks marked with dry tears, her hairs spilled around her. Yet her hold on him was strong to not let him go.

It was when, slowly the door opened, omru sneaked in the room.

They had woke up earlier, seeing shivika still asleep. They took chances for refreshments, informing home and came back soon.

Entering the room, seeing shivika sleeping peacefully holding onto each other. The serenity that their faces held was what amazed them.

Even after going through all these mess, what stood for them was happiness, togetherness and love. And that was what mattered to shivika.

How strongly built are these two. The tiredness, their pitiful states were changed into calmness with each others presence and support.

Suprised, we're they?

No, not at all.

It was as if whole hospital staff especially who were incharge of shivay knew that shivika are made for each other.

The time when anika came to know about shivay well being, the way her face bloomed with happiness. Each person present their was suprised seeing her, the way shivay distressed face turned into calm with anika holding onto him.

Was something more needed.

Nahh.

Seeing shivika srill sleeping, not wanting to disturb them, considering the recent hectic days.

Omru were about to leave the room, when the door screeched a bit. Even the small sound of movement woke the kumbhkaran Anika.

Which made omru click their tongue, seeing anika waking up evwn after attempting this much of care.

She woke up with jerk, scared and firstly clutched shivay hand, which was in her. She looked at shivay to see him still asleep peacefully, Unaware of the outside mess. She was scared about something happening to him. She cant afford to loose him, she cant live without him. She needs him to live for herself.