Part 39

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading❤

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

It was afternoon when shivay was back from all tests. The family had to meet an sedated shivay but left otherwise. Him being all fine was what mattered in the last. And each of the member was ready to take care of him happily.

The nurse rushed into ward, which had aniomru gossiping at various topics beside shivay who was just listening to them and seeing around.

Nurse saw them, asked them to move aside in case to sedate him for upcoming tests. Shivay who was observing all mumbled anika name in questioning manner of what's wrong?

Obviously he knew if tests are mentioned it may be something wrong or serious. But the worry settled down when anika passed him a smile. Anika pecked his forehead and moved aside for nurse to continue her task.

Anika on the other side held his palm into her as she watched nurse injecting him. If it was in her hand she would have shouted and banned that nurse for injecting so brutally that it made shivay wince in pain.

Anika gripped shivay hand tightly and glared nurse.

As nurse was about to tell her about instructions while injecting, she glanced backwards only to meet with glaring anika. Nurse scared looked back at shivay, who wincing in pain, slowly fainted (sedated).

Anika made the point clear that whenever she would be in situation to inject him she would do it carefully and slowly not like this mad women infront of her.

Anika in end glared nurse angrily while scared the nurse eloped from there fast.

Soon shivay was sedated and taken for test :

Though doctor stated that his vitals are pretty good, but still ample amount of rest is what necessary. Considering his heart conditions, they can't take any risk with serious edema, bacterial infections or other. And for prevention measures it was needfull, also for the body to cope up with trauma. The trauma of gunshot and torture isn't gonna vanish into thin area with just medications and treatment afterall, it needs utter care and comfort.

From the time doctor has advised her about mental and physical issues he may go through, she is busy thinking, planning, pointing out all important factors.

( I don't know why gun shot is considered only a physical injury, it does effect mentally and emotionally as well. The sound, fear, gun pointing, makes one dread at times too. And it doesn't matter how many times the person has undergone life threats or how much a person is strong.
Hope this makes sense😅😅😅)

But what messed up anika was, though she said she won't even let shivay out his feet down. She doubted it.

How would she convey it to him. How would he react to it.

He, the great tadibaaz bagadbilla would listen to her and lay down, take rest for 1-2 months. Ahhh. Not possible. Not a chance in hell too.

But now anika had given the word to doctor, to herself that she would ensure that he will have proper rest medication and she will stick to her word. But how?

He needs rest, a needed break. Away from the strategies, planning and plotting, life threats, heart breaks, family pressure and many more. Agree or not but these had taken a toll on him, her and their relationship too. Not that their bond is weak, still it was affected.