•Part6•

Let's continue guys.
Do correct me if I have gone wrong somewhere.
Do read, vote and comment.
Enjoy reading.
Do share your reviews.
........................................................................

Kalyani mills:

The iron gate looked fashioned to give a antique look. It was a clear 8-10 feets tall and made up of twistedly designed iron bars which by now have been rusted.

Shivay was surprised watching the rusted gate being wide open, seemingly by breaking padlock.

He read the board, which was in the worst state as possible but the name KALYANI MILLS was cleared as if it was dusted by someone's hand, driving through the gate of mills:

Shivay: kalyani mills.... Aaj ye pura raaz aur kahani yahi khatam karke hi jaunga. Ye phir kabhi na khulega topic, aur nahi hi kalyani mills .
He speaks to himself sternly.

He drives in further, without knowing the cruel planning of the destiny for him.

The future is dark, the present burdensome. Only the past, dead and buried..

Shivay: stops his car near the bua's car where she still sat in. He gave her a confident glare to move further.
She signed him to follow her car.

They drove the car, one following the other between dark, desolate, rusted, dreadful industrial blocks which were damaged to the worst extent due to the fire accident. The street lights were burned out, making the place pitch dark. The only light source provided was just the car headlights,

He was aghast as he neared the main block of kalyani mills, to see nothing but to find two similar cars, he acknowledged them to be car of his Papa and badepapa.

Bua got down from her car, knocking on the window, as it slide down , she asked evilly:
Bua: "recognized the cars or not?"

Shivay: he tore his gaze from cars and main block to bua, replied stammering: "ye... Yesss"

Bua:"and may I know to whom does the car belongs to?"She exclaims.

Shivay: glares her and gets down the car,banging the door loudly :"haan what happens if it is bade papa and Papa car. This doesn't show them guilty"
He replies with glassy, blank eyes depicting his helpness, watching those cars, unbelievingly.

Bua: you will know when we go further, aja aja.

She stops him at entrance and continues:
Bua: Mr trivedi kaun hai? Pata hai na, pata hai unki muat ka zimmedar kaun hai? Mr kapoor ke maut ke zimmedar kaun hai?
Shivay stares at her with blank teary eyes, knowing the answer but afraid to let it out,

Bua: ye Oberois (she says quoting Oberois in air), jo andar hai na wo, yahi Oberois ke wajah se tere anika ki khushi, mere aur veer ki khushi Mr kapoor ke maut sab ke zimmedar sirf aur sirf ye Oberois. She says in deadly slow revengeful voice staring at nothing, teary eyes.

On the other side :
Aniomru are shocked to break off car infront of kalyani mills gate. The place seemed scary, pitch dark indicating nothing upcoming darkness they are entering into but they have to know what brought shivay here, though they knew it was nothing but kalyani mills truth but that too at this time, was which terrifying them. They three share a knowing confident look and nods.
Ani: chalo na Om, jaldi chalo please.
Om: drives in further and stops at the junction of four ways.

Rudra soon notices the tyre treads being lead towards one of the way and signs om to drive further.

They continue driving till they get a glimpse of car. As they get closer they notice four cars parked randomly at safe distance from each other.

Omru:"Mr oberoi/papa aur chote papa ki car"
Anika: "aur wo shivay ki"says Anika pointing a car.
"Par ye fourth car kiski hai, number plate dekha hua lagta hai"

Om taking initiative asks rudra:
Om: Rudra Tu bhabhi ke saath yehi reh car mein, bahar mat nikalna. And khyal rakh bhabhi ka.

Rudra:aap fikar mat Karo o, mein hu na, mein rakhunga bhabhi ka khayal.

Anika insists a lot but to no Vail. Nor om neither Rudra allows her to move from her place.

Anika pov: hope app thik hai shivay, come soon please, anika hopes with twinkling awaiting eyes as she notices om too disappearing into darkness. As if everyone entering the mills were notified nothing but being captured by the ugly, dark past.

In kalyani mills :
Senior Oberois:infront of two almost decomposed corpse.
Senior oberois were Terrified, alarmed with footsteps coming to towards them, shocked to witness shivay and bua infront of them, resulting in slip of torch,and marking it's beam of light on the corpses layed below them.

As If destiny in all all possible way is highlighting the cruelty, brutal past of the kalyani mills though in minor parts.
The situation for senior Oberois screamed nothing but:
" MOST OF THE GOD THROW DICE,BUT FATE PLAYS CHESS, AND YOU DONT FIND OUT TILL TOO LATE THAT HE IS BEEN PLAYING WITH TWO QUEENS ALL ALONG"
-Terry Pratchett

The look shivay depicted ashamed, guilty, angry, scattered, deceived, which scared elders even more. Though shivay didn't spoke a word to them, his eyes threw anger hate and what not to them.

No he wasn't trusting his bua, but he didn't wholely trust senior Oberois also. Trusting senior Oberois, was seeming difficult for him, owing to the past behaviours of there whenever the kalyani mills topic came into limelight.

He was angry, hurt with senior Oberois, for bringing his trust level down to infinity.

With gravelly, dry throat he uttered: explain.

........................................................................

•|THANK YOU|•

Do read, vote and comment.