•Part 48•

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

A long update. Do enjoy❤😘and shower your love guys.

........................................................................

Sun was still rising from the dark, making a pleasant view. The small dew rays of sunrise falling on pool, reflecting golden all around. There held a balance between the shivery morning cold and warmth sun rays. The winds blowing slightly, with joy of new day.

It was all silent, peaceful, heartwarming. The blue beautiful room attached with pool was witnessing a couple fast asleep in each others arms, cuddled covered up with blanket with a peaceful satisfactory smile on their faces. The rays passing through those georgette curtains fall on the couple making them look all angelic.

It was morning and to our suprise, anika was first one to wake up. She smiled to see shivay beside her still asleep, softly snoring. The rays woke her up, and nowadays these had been the routine for almost these two weeks. Her waking up before him, the credit goes to shivay medicines, his health.

Even today the medicines, and minimal movements too stressed him out much. He is still asleep and that to without any help of sedatives. These three weeks they managed to keep him busy in one or other thing, just for sake for tiring him ,the rest of work was done by medicines itself.

Unknown to him anika had consulted doctor to change the medicines to some other, rather than sedatives. And to her luck the doctor agreed to it. Given was high dose of multivitamins and boosters. Though sometimes it becomes mandatory for her to use injections but atleast not on daily basis and she was thankful for it.

She remembered how the five of them discussed about the plan to make him tired with help of fun, though anika didn't agree at once, she agreed knowing that she would be beside him if needed something. Even now a days, omru or rivya, or elders come to him to have a talk, or play board games or spend some quality time with anika.

Though he tried many a times to resist resting, but was unsuccessful. After a few more tries he gave up not wanting to face his angered Billi each time. Every time he tried to do some work, he was met with anikas anger. And he being businessman found it profit to take rest rather than angering her each time or better say profit of spending some time cozy moments with her.

In these days, she have promised once again to take his care, shower her love on him till her last breathe, be with him. Be the reason of his smile, his happiness. Seeing him smile and enjoy at her cute antics, her pampering, even her anger, it was somewhere best time of her life. Spending time with her happiness.

A small smile of his is enough to vanish her all pain. It was rare that he smiled these days, no not due to veer incident and torture, but keenly observing his family, loving him, caring for him, pampering him.

And especially his anika, doing things for him, to make him happy, loving him, scolding him with care, feeding him with her own hands. Though shivay would always be cranky and stubborn, but would enjoy every bit of his pampering sessions.

She remembered omru had prepared his favourite dishes for him, with content balanced after doctor allowed him to go back to his routine diet.
But would she allow him more, no. She had then made him eat those salad and soup at night, using her promise, which made him angry at her.

But anika had her ways for him, pampering him, teasing him she had again made her way through his cute anger.

She smiles at him caressing his hairs, his face was now radiating the same energy and aura he held. These few days he was almost weak, his eyes tired, His blue eyes seemed tired, with dark eye circles under them, his face fallen, weakness. But within this time he was all fine.