•Part12•

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.
........................................................................

Shivay looks on and sees that the lights are back. He looks at house and is suprised to see the door slighlty open.

Not wanting to waste more time, he rushed towards house.

He enters through hall to find it empty, Peeks through the door of room to see anika in restroom.
He settles himself on sofa resting his head in hands.

He knew this is the chance, maybe the last chance to get all the things right and in no way he would let it slip off. This time he knew he wronged her by hiding things from her. he again thought as great wall of family instead of thinking as anika shivay,her life partner. He is supposed to share it with her, he can't handle all this alone.

He was supposed to give her same priority as of his family. He failed this time, but he knew the opened door was nothing but a chance to win, gain and treasure her trust.

She wanted him to gain her trust back, a last time, then he will for sure, he would surely stand out her expectations. No doubt. One chance. A whole life.

On the top of that, his family being reasons for her miseries, his guilt was there though but this time he prioritise anika, above the guilt. He needs to aplogize and expected the same from his family.

He realized anika doesnt need the great wall of the shivay singh oberoi. She was more stronger than him, she was his pillar, she deserved to be beside him,with him. But he needed her, to breathe, to stand strong,with her. Standing together, beautiful yet more powerful.

Though it was a late realisation. Very late. But better late than never. Even if she doesn't need him, he needs her for surviving. He can't stay with out her. He is tired of fighting all alone, sometimes within himself, with family, with world, with anika. He just needs her, only for himself, maybe he sound selfish but he is selfish in case of her.

He is hurt, deeply hurt due to anika not trusting him, not waiting for him, she didn't trust his words this one time. When he pleaded her almost every single minute.

But for now, he needs to clear out misunderstanding. He needs his anika for now. He would surely take a payback from her for her actions of running away. His grudges can wait till they sort out.

Anika comes out of restroom,to see shivay's wearied form. She goes to kitchen,comes up with glass of water. Placing the glass of water on teapoy infront of shivay. She glances at shivay state.

A deep bruises at his forehead and hands ,his hands muddy, clothes mudied, his shirt half tucked, his hairs messed up, his face screaming tiredness.
Atlast his eyes, which were always colourful, strong, lively while watching her out seemed weak today, depicted pain, guilt, love ,determination and a pinch of anger.
She continues to check him out without minding his stare on her.

She suddenly gazes down and is about to leave but shivay stops her in tracks, holding back her wrists.

Shivay: i understand you, dont want to talk to me.
She jerks out of his hold, making shivay shock. Hurt by her behaviour towards him, he calms down

Shivay calmly says:bring your phone here

Anika: gives a questioning glance at him.
Shivay:go

Anika returns with phone towards him: she swtich on her phone to see more than 100 missed calls from shivay and rest family. Text messages. Voice notes.