•Part15•

Let's continue guys......

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.
........................................................................

She brushed her fingers through his hairs thinking at his words. Why don't he get that if she is his life, even he is hers. Seeing him worried stressed, she cant stay in comfort.

Did she really fell weak? Why didn't she confront him then and there? If she would have come forward from hiding This wouldn't have happened then? If she would have trusted him even for a minute more she would have heard out the truth?

He gave me many reasons to trust him, didn't he , but why didn't she trust him this time? May be the daughter in her rose up, burying the wife and trust for him for a while. He loved her he trusted her now, he hide this for her betterment then why did she respond such?

He survived the same scenes from his childhood?
No. He handled all this alone. Even now.
Maybe this was destined to happen to make them learn a lesson for a lifetime .

But now anika is determined. She won't let shivay handle all problems. Be it family, her or anything else. Even if shivay denied, she won't let him deny only. She would stand beside him, with him. Being his strength. He has to learn to not to be the one to solve all problems alone, she is here to share life, not only happiness.

If he doesn't agree she would also not back off. Afterall she is also Anika Shivay Singh Oberoi. She had learnt how to make someone run on her orders. Especially her tadibaaz bagabilla.

Dare he do this next time itni tai tai phis karungi koi pehchan bhi nahi payega. Would thrash him, beat him, would make his state unimaginable, throw gobar at him or better throw him in water only. But this time she isn't gonna fall in his hiding trap for peace, no. She would have her own ways to find out truth from that tadibaaz, but she would for sure.

She is strong, doesn't need help. But it doesn't mean support isnt needed. She needs his support, not his shield. Why does shivay takes time to understand this, she was happy he realized, and hoped that he won't repeat it again. If he would, the consequences would be bad, very bad for him.

His support, our togetherness trust and peace life is what they both need. After all their life struggles. That's equal to the struggles both went through from childhood, One didn't had family physically whereas one didn't have family support and affection even though having family.

She looks at her lap to see shivay sleeping peacefully. She runs her fingers through his silky hairs, messing them. She adores how cute he looks like a baby sleeping peacefully, with no worries of world. She traces her hand placed on his chest near his heart. After a while  of adoring her cute tadibaaz bagadbilla she Chuckles how he doesn't like anyone disturbing or messing his hairs,She again sets them properly.

She is about to leave from there. But stops as she realizes he has wrapped his hands around her. And she can't move from there. Not even a bit. She slips beside him into blanket, hugging him. Going into a deep peaceful slumber with her anchor sun of life. Her love. To have a great peacefull sleep.

Morning 8:30

The Sun rays entered the room through the curtains.
Disturbing the peaceful sleep of couple who were cuddling into each other tightly, not caring about the world. Serenity, peace and happiness depicted on their face. Shivay scrunches his eyes and looks at that magnificent face of his love. Sleeping peacefully in his arms, protected from harsh world. Just for him.