Part 44

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

Specially dedicated to : Shivikabest

........................................................................

Shivay staring at those, angrily, hit her hand away making those medicines fall from her hand.

Anika who was shocked by this glanced at shivay to see him breathing heavily and angry.

She came forward in blink, cupped his face. She was scared seeing him such.

He was trembling, his palms sweaty and shaking continuosly. His eyes turned grey in fear. His eyes were glassy filled with tears.

Anika kept trying hard to make him face her, but was unable. Patting his cheeks, she tried to make him face her but alas again he faced the tablets in floor. He was just stuck their. He was just staring at tablets with shock on his face.

Shivay just kept looking at the fallen tablets. Those were the same tablets. Same one.

Those struggles of his and family flashed infront of eyes, when he glanced at tablets. He just screamed looking at those tablets.

Shivay : take those away, just take those away.....away.......

Anika forcefully made him face her this time, she cupped his face not letting him face the tablets again.

Anika : shivay..... shivay......
look at me......... look at me... shivay.......kya hua hai......shivay..
She says making him face her forcefully, patting his cheeks.

Shivay then looks around and looks at anika in shock. He stares at anika for a while. He is about to say something but is engulfed into tight hug by anika.
He was still not out of his stance. Anika just hugged him and kept caressing his back and hair to calm him down.

Shivah just closed his eyes, laid his chin on anika shoulder, resting.

Seeing his breathing get steady after sometime, she loosened her hold on him. Still in hug, anika placed a kiss on his side head.
She whispered.

Anika : shivay...... what happened......You are fine............haan
she whispers in low voice,pampering kisses on his head.

Shivay opens his eyes, with tears in it. Still his chin resting on her shoulder.

Shivay : anika.......
he chokes on his words.

Anika knew it before hand, the last hospital scene would be rewinding in his mind. The pain, aches, trouble, and last sedative. But he has to understand those aren't showing him weak but are to make him stable and fine.

He needs complete rest, with proper blood circulation, no stress, no blood pressure fluctuation, no anxiety, or pain. This was what anika had been advised everytime she had a meet with doctor.

And she would see to it that it won't happen. But here on the name of medicine he is being anxious. But why?

He used to take medicines early too, with a proper schedule. Why is he scared now. Why his eyes held fear.

She cant see her shivay like this. Getting weak, confined day by day. He needs to let it out. And reason of his discomfort unknown to her.

And for now her main aim is to calm down shivay first. Take him away from stress before it can affect him. Calm him down. Otherwise she has to do the unimaginable. Then the other things.