•Part 24•

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere. It is long part.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Oberoi mansion.

Hall

Silence engulfed throughout the mansion. A deadly silence.

Soft slow sounds of weeping and sniffing, whimpering mixed with the angry aggressive groans. Followed by some painful voices.

The mansion which seemed to be perfect till T was pathetic now. The hall which always luminated glow, brightness, happiness, today it was derived from all these.

The sofas misplaced, cushions misplaced, some on floor some teared off. The vases broken, broken pieces scatered on floor here and there. The interior of the Oberois mansion in short was damaged.

The tables, unique pieces, show pieces destroyed into small pieces. The condition of things in mansion was far better than the members of it.

Some of servants and bodyguards were injured, shot, dead, lying unconscious. Blood spots here and there. Fowl smell across the room.

Among where the family sat shocked, clueless, dreadful, shedding silent tears.
The karma is paying off slow and steady but in an unexpected way.

Family standing in corner of room, weeping silently, scared, shedding tears, guilty, shivering in fear all the time.

Tej and shakti staring at front, scared, shocked, not in senses, with what just happened, they weren't even able to do anything.

Pinky, jhanvi, rivya shivering in fear, weeping silently, hugging onto each other for strength.

Dadi not in senses, blabbering continuously, in middle of hug, taken care by ladies, to stop her from crying, shouting, shivering.
Being elder, this wasn't what she was expecting in this old age of her.

Next,

The three soul

The three soul were slumped down on floor. One of them near the gate, the other two in middle of hallway.

Three of them just staring at the door,with blurry vision wishing this all to be a dreadful nightmare. Just a dream.

But alas!

It isn't dream, it's the truth. The present.

The person sitting near the gate, looking at the front, absentmindedly, the flashes of some time ago playing in back of head. Making shiver run through spine. The screams, the weeps, the sounds, ringing in ear continuously.

But even after this, not a single yelp or tear came out. Slumped down on floor, weak form, glassy, teary, angry eyes. Just staring at door, wishing for person to come back. All safe and fine.

Getting up, making the family come out of trance, questioning eyes, the person made the way carefully, through the damaged room into the room. Not before telling family to freshen up and rest.

Looking at the person all cold, silent, masking emotions, being the great wall again for them. Risking themselves again and again.
Family was engulfed with guilt.
Not that they didn't try anything, but were futile.
Maybe not equal to the intensity of situation.

All of them made their way towards their room, carefully, to refresh, to come up with some new ideas.

The person entered the shivika room. Standing in front of the mirror the flashes began showing up in the back of head.
.
.
.
Dragged away, like a lifeless................
.
Pinky fingers separated......
.
Pleadings of family ringing.................
.
Unbearable weeps, hiss............
.
Picking up the person, chockin nearly to death..........
.
Thrashes, kicks........
.
Slumped down
.
Shivayyyyyy........
.
Shot
.
Anikaaaaa.........
.
You won't do anything such.........
.
I will give all proofs........
.
No don't please, don't do this.........
.
I will take my revenge by killing.......
.
Noo..
.
Struggling in hold......
.
Punches.....
.
.
.
.
And many more............