part 36

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere. It is long part.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Anika who was silently sitting on chair, glances everyone around her. Her eyes held those unshed tears of guilt and pain.

It was enough she couldn't control anymore. She runs away from the family, cupping her face, sniffing, controlling herself.

All of them present their, looks on shocked and worried. Omru were about to follow her. But are stopped by pinky.

She goes behind anika with a stern face. This is what scared omru. Her sternness. None can guess or decide how would she react in this case. In shivay's case.

Pinky was never easy with anything happening to shivay. Either it be herself or his loved ones. She was a bit, bit would be small word for her possessiveness for shivay. And last time was a proof of it.

Her interaction with anika last time, didn't has any good scores. And this time. They didn't knew what's going to happen.

The four shared a worried look among each other. But this time they somewhat had a idea that it won't be that bad. Knowing anika is accepted by pinky.

Pinky spotted anika in waiting room near by. It was all empty, which was filled with anika cries. Sitting in corner, on floor, her knees clutches to her chest, Hiding her face, she was crying her heart out bitterly,  hicupping hard. Her eyes swelled, nose turned red, burning in eyes due to continuous crying with sniffing. Her tears somewhere presented her guilt and pain.

Anika couldnt recognize presence of pinky, till she stood in front of her. Seeing those shimmery dress infront of her, anika raised her head up, glanced upwards slowly, only to see pinky all stern, staring at her. Her guilt made her eyes to bend down.

Her face immediately faced ground. Pinky face was void of emotions, which was scaring anika. She wiped her tears, sniffing yet those eyes filled with tears, flowed down. Her hiccups came to end, her breath stuck, her cries turned to soft sobs, staring downwards, guilty, as a child.

If pinky wasn't maintaining her stern look she would have gone Aww at this child of her. She exactly resembled shivay while crying.

Pinky came out of her trance, and again her  attention was on anika. Staring her.

OT

Doctors successfully removed bullet from arm. Though the wound was deep sore,with huge blood loss, it didn't had that complications.

The body was bruised with stick marks on back and at front, yet there were no such serious bone fractures observed  thankfully. But considering his weakness and condition his ribs had those slight damages, which would be affecting his physical breathing  when conscious.

He was almost covered in bandage patches from chest to back,ehere he had severe bruises and a one on his head too.

His bruises were such that it left dents on skin, though he was bandaged at the deep wound, some of them were let open considering the fact that they weren't needed to be bandaged.

His wounded shot hand was banded heavily, with a blood spot. Same was case with his forehead bandage.

Finishing the surgery the doctors moved out, while the assistants, nurses were busy with closing him up(putting bandages over his wounds and surgery area).