•Part 29•

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere. It is long part.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Scene oberoi mansion.
Scene kapoor warehouse are played simultaneously.

In kapoor warehouse

As soon as veer enters and closes the door with slam. This makes shivay open his eyes slow and steady.

He was tired to hell slumped on chair. All bound, his mouth tied and dry, gun shot and the tortures were taking toll on his senses now. It was almost 6-7 hours that he had been kept captivated. And on top no food, no water provided other than what sweatlana did.

Oberoi mansion anika room

Anika as soon as receives veer call. She looks for tab for tracking Gps. But to their bad luck the table shut down the moment she switched it on. She frustated throws the tab, breaking it into pieces. Thus one more tab was murdered.

She glanced at her phone ringing doubtful to receive or not. But she did what her heart decided. Whatever it takes for her, she would save shivay.

She receives the call and as expected that vanmanush voice made her blood boil and shiver in anger.

Anika though uninterested but she knew veer was with shivay for now. And she didn't want to fall weak now.

She receives the call wiping her tears, face dry. She is all silent as she hears the mumbles and whispers from other side.

Soon veer yanked off the cloth from his mouth.
Though shivay didn't saw the phone nor the caller ID. He knew it was his love. His anika. He sensed her.

With left out energy he whispers with a soft, crack voice.

Shivay : anik........

It seemed as if the phone was on silent, as surrounding noice was disturbing.

But what mattered to anika was just that one word anika.
Her surroundings halted and just revolving around was shivay voice. His painful, cracky voice making it unbearable and impatient for anika. She wanted to go and hug him, with all her might. Take him in her embrace and hide him there so no one will be able to find him.

Sensing silence again and warmth she whispers,
Anika : shivayyy.....
She clasps her hand on mouth to control her son escaping.

She calms down a bit.

Anika : shivay, she takes a pause and continues

Anika : shivay...... She just felt short of words. It felt peace waving through her by taking his name.

It was as if all the tortures, pain everything went blur infront of his love voice. It sent sensation of relief and love. He stares the phone infront of him impatient and eager to listen more of her.

So he continues with wincing and pain in his voice.

Shivay : anika...... Main......

Anika : shivay......Main.....app...... Aapp thik......
She lost her control there. The tears which were till brim were let loose loudly and heavily.

She starts to cry badly, hicupping in between. No she did tired a lot to control,but she can't. She has been strong enough, she is strong and ow to but she needs him beside her. Shivay always undid her all layers. His voice and presence was enough.