Part 40

Let's continue guys

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

pretty long one. about >3000 words

Enjoy reading :)❤

........................................................................

It was evening, omru and anika had talk with doctor regarding his vitals and reports. They were happy that they can take him home the next day, but while ensuring his comfort and check ups time to time.

Anika was sitting beside shivay who just woke up a few minutes before. He was still grasping surrounding with drowsy heavy blue-greyish eyes of his.  His bed already inclined a bit for his comfort.

Anika held his hand, sensing her, he blinked his eyes multiple times to vanish off the blurriness, only to open them fully to witness a fresh smiling anika infront of him.

He was confused with it and glanced at omru who were settled on couch in ward. He remembered how he wasn't able to sit up straight, or move his hand, a painful stroke hitting his chest area. His bones and muscles ached. Making him screech in pain, and then nurse injecting something. And rest was all black. But peacefull and less painful.

Looking at shivay who was lost, anika knew he was thinking about the incident which happened few hours ago. She don't want to hide anything from him. Whatever it may be, either for his benefit or his worst. She would let it out.

He looked at anika, with questioning eyes to ask her about it. Anika interupted him before he could ask and replied

Anika : you will be fine.............shivay. you......need rest for few day........about a month or two.......and you will be all okay then.
She said chirping at first and stammering further. Her eyes looking at shivay secretly to notice his awaited reaction. Obviously even in this condition he was able to make her sweat in fear.

And she wasn't wrong. He made faces. 
Still. Realise. Shock. Nervous. Denial. Stubborn.
He was just looking at anika shocked. What the hell. How can he rest. He has some, important tasks to complete. He can't take rest untill he completes them. Can't take any other chance.

Anika almost closed her eyes in fear, that how would he react. She knew it would be difficult for him. But she was ready to listen to all his reasons for not accepting. Will listen to all his tadi, But she won't budge away. Let him try and know that Anika Shivay Singh Oberoi will make everything okay and once promised won't back off.

But before shivay or anika can proceed. Doctor enters with his assistant for check up. He need to check shivay with him conscious and proceed further.

Doctor : am happy that you are awake Mr oberoi. how are you feeling now?

To which shivay sightly nods with smile.

Shivay : much.......b....better d.....doctor

Doctor : good progress Mr oberoi.

He comes ahead and checks his chest area presssing at spots. To which shivay let's out a painful whimper.

Anika looks alarmed at doctor. Why these hospital members were making her shivay whimper in pain when he was laying silently and all fine. Mad people. She huffed angrily looking other side not being able to see shivay such.

Doctor continues : Mrs oberoi, though we are discharging him tomorrow. But you have to see that the area here
( he shows pointing at shivay chest)
it shouldnt be stressed at all. And for comfort you can use a recliner or pillows. It would help him being comfortable.