•Part21•

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Shivay and anika enters the building which is revealed to be hospital.

They enter into hospital hand in hand. Filled up in confidence and their tadi.

Anika moves to the receptionist: she inquires about roop oberoi.

Receptionist : room no 201 ma'am. May I know your name ma'am. She asks busy in scribbling details in file.

Anika: Anika shivay singh oberoi. She says and makes her way towards lift.
Whereas shivay was stunned listening to her. Her adding his name and surname. This was unexpected. Shocking suprising.

Anika did never wanted anybody to recognize her as wife of the great shivay singh oberoi. She always hesitated. Not because of popularity or attitude. It was her self respect. And at no cost it would be at stake.

She was independent before marriage and will also be after it. No one has right to force her to accept or add oberois to her name. Nor would she let anyone do. And she would stand by this. Niether did shivay force her to accept or add his name. He knew that just anika is what matters, mattered and will always do.

But suddenly hearing herself admiting it, made him go shocked. Maybe for anika this was a surprise to shivay but for him it was a shock. A pure shock. But with anika beside you always expect the unexpected.

Coming out of his thoughts, he ran up a bit to match anika. Huffing, he placed his hand in shoulder. She turned around with a wide grin smile. Which showed happiness, pure happiness, and surely the trade mark tadi.  After calming a bit down

Anika: you have to agree shivay, anika shivay singh oberoi sounds more powerful than shivay singh oberoi.
She says in tadi smirking.

Shivay nods his head in negative, seeing her praising her name. But give a serene smile which absolutely faltered her. Looking into her eyes
Shivay: obviously it would, because anika is power(strength) of shivay singh oberoi

She glances him, to see that win, pride, love was dripping from his eyes for her. Just her.

Shivay: you know anika, women have a sign of marriage as mangalsutra, sindoor. but husband doesn't have any.
But this, adding our name, makes us proud to that we are married,we belong to that women, whose name comes in beginning of us. Who rules our heart.

Before our name, the name of our soulmate is taken. Its such a proud moment for me. I am so happy today.

But ya the decision of adding the name or not is solely of yours. OK? He asks.

Anika nods.
They both move towards the ward.

Shivay looks at the ward door, he holds the handle and is about to enter the ward but anika stops him. She glances at him nodding no.

Inside the ward
Injured, bandaged, lifelessly, burnt but still smirk and a cunning smile playing on her lips. In her own world of victory she was smiling to herself.

She was in her thoughts that she killed shivay singh oberoi, he is no more. Snatched oberois happiness, their strength, that anikas love, made those oberois weak. Her revenge somewhere successful. And now in somedays she would succesffuly destroy these oberoi.