•Part 47•

Let's continue guys

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.
........................................................................

I do apologize for the delay in update. Was busy with exams these days. Just funished  them today.
I am so sorry for delay guys❤

Your support means a lot.
Keep supporting guys

Hope so this update makes up a bit❤

Enjoy reading.

........................................................................

While shivay was resting on bed, anika was busy preparing for his refreshment.
Shivay sat on bed, looking at anika running around the room making arrangements for him.

Anika came near him, with his clothes and towels. Anika came near him, uplifted the bed through button.

She put her hands under his shoulder, and held him from waist. Such that she doesn't hurt his plastered, hand made him stand slowly.

Shivay winced in pain a bit, stumbling
to which anika in instant held him from chest.

Taking each step slowly and steadily, supporting shivay, anika made him reach washroom.

Making him settle on seat slowly, she grabbed some wet towels and wiped his face fresh.

Shivay all the while kept looking at anika, with tenderness and love. He did something good to have her as his wife. He can't thank enough. He was still somewhere guilty for letting anika go through all these.

She looked at him to see him lost at her, she asks with her eyes, making him nod a no. And she continues undressing him.

Anika : call me when you are done shivay.....don't try to get up yourself..... hann....
she said cupping his face, placing a kiss on his forehead she leaves.

To which shivay nods, while anika moves to closet not closing the door fully. Anika sighs.

It's better now, that he isn't thinking about dependency and all. It was such a huge relief for her. She was glad that atleast till next medication he would be fine.

Letting him have his personal time refreshing.

She went near him, and helped him stand up. Taking him under shower where she had placed a high stool.

Masking his plasters, and hairs, she made him sit on it, she continued to make him have a sponge bath carefully not to hurt his wounds. All the while the pink hue not leaving her face.

For distracting herself from his birthsuite Greek look, she kept on talking about her childhood funs. But as soon as her hands touch his hairy yet milky skin she would fumble with her words. His stiff yet smooth skin under her soft hand made anika blush heavily.

Shivay who noticed it, smirked seeing his present effecting her. He cleared his throat, coming back into his cheapda mode he continued.

Shivay : anika.......
like what you see.....
he asks with teasing tone, making anika stop her actions and turn even more red if possible.

Anika : shut up shivay......
app bhi na...... kuch bhi.......
she says blushing and moves back fumbling with her words.

shivay : anika.....

But her chatters stop when she sees the bruises on his back. Those red marks tanning his white skin, with swell around the area. It pained her,eyes teared up seeing his state.