•Part8•

Lets cotninue....

Do read,vote and comment guys.

Thank you to all who read,vote and commented.

Enjoy reading.
........................................................................

She looks back at kalyani mills for once, wipes her tears harshly and determined, and settles in driver seat of shivay car (his car was left open with keys in it). She holds the key and starts off to somewhere,in heavy rain without glancing backwards for once.

As if on the cue, shivay let go all of his frustration, anger, hurt.

Shivaye:you are murderers......murderers of Mr kapoor and Mr trivedi. Even abhay told me, even sweatlana told me, but I believed you guys over them, over the proofs, tapes everything. I never knew you people would do this for greediness. I always supported you guys but no you failed the trust. You people killed innocent lives. You killed an.. ...Shivay yells heartbroken stepping back.

Shivay: you people knew Mr trivedi, he was so loyal and one of the trust worthy people of kalyani mills, still you people.........he was my....

Shakti: no Shivaye, you are mistaken.

Jhanvi: we haven't done anything.

Tej:let us explain ourselves once.

Shivaye: I have seen it by my own eyes, hadn't I seen this, I would have not believed it, I fought with time, world and myself for you all, I was proud of you all and believed you more than Lord, but now I m ashamed, just a sec, if you have killed Mr. Kapoor and mr trivedi, it means you have set the mills on fire too, you in your greediness killed my....my.... My anikas happiness.....her life.

Tripping down Memory Lane about anika past, her sufferings, Her nightmares, her past. Retreating he stumbles.

And being related to the ones who were the reason of her dark past suffering made him feel helpless, guilty, scattered to infinity.

He remembering about the time when he sneered about surname lineage to her. How he humiliated her, thrown insults at her. And now he gets to know that his own family were responsible for the consequences.

He stumbles back, about fall to ground ,where omru rushes forward to held him.
Omru: shivvaayy... bhaiya
They support him through shoulders and held him up, Neglecting the presence or absence of anika

Shivay: looks shocked at two of them not believing their presence. These were the last people shivay wanted to be here .

You both......here.....

Om: not now shivay, clear all for once, we will talk later. If they really guilty, means they are responsible. They will be punished for it.
Om says in stern voice.

To which shivay nods in yes.

Pinky: don't say this, this isn't true, I swear we didn't kill him, this is half truth, we don't know the entire truth..we don't know who killed Mr trivedi and me kapoor.

Tej: trust us shivay, we didn't kill them both, we didnt kill anyone. We didn't set kalyani mills on fire. We are not murderers.

Shivay: then what is the truth Haan, you people digging out corpse shows the same possibility of whatever bua said. I don't believe you now. He being frustated says screaming while coming out of omru hold.

The harsh truth: we have to loose something precious in order to gain something priceless. It may be either people, or materialistic, the destiny decides it.

Pinky: trust us shivay listen to us once ,we really don't know who killed them both.
Shivay: oh then how did you find the body here only at same exact place.